• Chapter 24 •

Taehyung pov

I was drinking water when the doorbell ring. I frown thinking who would come now. Without looking at the screen I went to open the door. My eyes widened to see y/n panting so hard and can't even stand properly. Dried tears are visible on her face. There are a few cuts on her face making my blood boiled.

Y/n : T-Tae-hyung

Then she close her eyes and was about to fall down but I catch her in my arm. I immediately pick her up bridal style walking to my bedroom and put her down on my bed. My heart clenched looking at her state. What happened to her....did she ran to reach here? Taking my phone I called a doctor. I sigh and sit on the bed. Caressing her hair that are messy now. I wonder what happened before she came here. I feel mad at myself for not being there.

But then my eyes landed on her neck. My eyes widened as I move her hair to the back to get a clear view of her neck. I feel like someone stabbed me in the heart looking at the dark hickey. My lips trembling thinking what has happened. No no don't tell me....

After a while the doctor came. He check on her while I'm being worried sick about her.

Doctor : May I know what has happened before? 

Taehyung : I-I..don't have any idea too. She..came to my house..I think she ran over here. Is she..a victim of...

Doctor : From what I see...she is

The ground slipped under me as I know I failed to protect her. She must've feeling so scared.

Doctor : For now don't worry too much. She just needs to get enough rest and eat on time. Make sure you be with her all the time cause she might be feeling scared alone. I'll treat her wound first now

I nodded my head and sit beside her. I just look at her while the doctor treat her wound. Her feet is badly wounded too. I feel like crying looking at her state. My love...how scared she must've felt. I'm not letting her go anywhere after she wakes up. I don't care if I need to force her. I don't want her to experience painful and scary incident anymore. After a while the doctor is finally done treating all her wound and left leaving me staring at her. My hand never stop caressing her hair. I went to the kitchen to make her something to eat thinking she hasn't eaten dinner yet.

After I'm done I went to the bedroom and sit beside her looking at my phone while waiting for her to wake up. After a while I heard her whimpered in pain making me look at her worriedly. She open her eyes and look around. Her eyes landed on me making her sit up immediately and back away looking at me in fear making my heart clenched.

Taehyung : Y/n? It's me taehyung

I said softly while trying to reach for her hand. But I got startled when she suddenly come closer and hugged me tightly crying out loudly.

Y/n : I-I...don't want..to go b-back..ple-ase

Taehyung : Shh don't worry I'm not letting you go back. It's okay everything's fine now. I'm here with you shh

I keep comforting her till she stopped crying. After a while she finally looks up giving me a clear view of her red puffy eyes. I wiped her tears with my thumb and put some strands of her hair behind her ear.

Taehyung : I've made dinner for you. Go change first then come downstairs hm?

She nodded lightly and get up weakly to the bathroom. I went to serve the dinner but I frown when she's taking a long time so I went to the bathroom. I saw her standing in front of the mirror taking her clothes off. But that's not the point here. My eyes were stuck on her arm, shoulder and many part of her body that full of bruises. I didn't noticed I stared at them for too long when she noticed me through the mirror. She gasp and turn around covering her upper body with the sweater she's holding.