Grayson

If I'd known she was religious

 I wouldn't have came stoned 

to the house of such an angel 

too fucked up to get back home

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "NO! No, I'm Not fucking doing that. You can't make me!"

"Then I guess you aren't graduating."

        That conversation kept playing in my head over and over. I was going to have to be tutored by that little twerp, Adam King, like I didn't have anything better to do with my afternoons than go sit in this stupid goody two shoes nerds house and listen to him ramble about calculus for an hour and a half every night. My teacher, Ms. Creighton decided that if I went to tutoring and Adam said i did well then she'd give me enough extra credit to pass her class and graduate.  I was hating that woman more and more as I got closer to the rich little snobs house.
        I cannot believe that this little bitch is rich on top of being a teachers pet and having girls all over him. i don't understand how he does this, i was already annoyed with him. id never even met him, just seen him around school and stuff but i could already tell he was going to annoy me.
     I hit my dab pen a couple times before getting out of my car and walking to the door. I couldn't feel the buzz quite yet but it'd hit me in a second and it would make this hour and half a little less painful. 
I rang the doorbell. No answer. I rang it again. Yelling. I rang it again. A crash. I rang it again. More yelling. As I was reaching for the button again the door opened to reveal a small boy, less than 5 foot 8, with a mess of curly black hair, bright green eyes and freckles laying across the bridge of his nose and all over his cheeks, which, as I had just noticed, turned a bit red as he looked up at me.
"Adam?" I asked as he just stared at me a little startled.
"You're 10 minutes early." he noticed, shocked and a bit upset sounding. Like he was mad at me for being early or something, it wasn't my fault I wanted to get this over with in time for me to have some decent alone time tonight
"sooner I get here, sooner its over with," I stated simply before continuing, "can I come in orrrrrr?" I looked at him quizzically he was just standing there, staring at me like I was an alien or something.
"Oh! I'm sorry, come in, and sorry about the mess, i didn't have time to clean up since you were early." the only thing i could see that was 'a mess' was a shattered glass on the floor that looked like it'd been thrown at the wall, I'd probably ask about that later but the THC was starting to hit me and my head was floating.
      He led me up to his room and I through my backpack on his floor before plopping myself on his bed, to be honest I might just take a nap right here
"What are you doing?" He questioned me, looking even more angry than he had at me for being early
"What does it look like, I'm laying down." I said as rudely as i could before closing my eyes. i was already tired of him and ready to go home.
"No. You are here to learn so you will learn." He talked like he could force me to dl anything at all, i could throw him across the room if I wanted to, but I did need his approval to graduate so i had to listen to him.
"What ever you say teach." He rolled his eyes at me as i got off of his bed and sat on his floor. I started to get my stuff out but as soon as id pulled out my notebook there was a high pitched scream.
"Who the hell was that? shouldn't we go see what that was??" I questioned, I had been high a moment ago but that was all over and gone now, I was too scared for that shit. 
"N-n-no, Just, ignore it. Don't go down there. Just ignore it." It seemed like he was telling himself that more than me. He was afraid, he was shaking, he had to close his eyes. He started whispering and i realized he was praying. He was so afraid that he was praying. something is wrong here. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Tysm for reading!! I hope you enjoyed, ik this chapter is a little short but the next ones will be longer, pls dont forget to comment and share if you liked it! again, tysm for reading!!!