Chapter 1

I am blinded by light.

"GET YOUR LAZY BUTT UP!" A high pitched voice screamed. I moan and put the blankets over my head. Winnie, my best friend, pulled the blankets off me and dragged me by the feet onto the floor.

"Chandler! Up! Now!" She said before storming out. I rub my eyes and stand up slowly. I put on khakis and a flannel shirt packing my robes in my bag.

I walk down the long hallway of Teller mansion (Winnie's families house). The mansion was huge I always love spending time here. I've come here every summer since I've met winnie. It had so many rooms most I had never been in or had never been aloud in.

I walk down the spiral staircase to the kitchen. Winnie was sitting at the table with my other friend Emma. Me, Emma, and Winnie had been friends since the first year when the three of us got detention for fighting with one another.

"So Emma were you as rudely awaken as me?" I laugh and sit down and grab some eggs. She giggles and nods.

"Oh come on you love how I wake you up Em!" She nudges Emma.

"Oh yea it's just the best being dragged by your feet in the morning!" She says sarcastically. We all laugh.

I look out the window. It's cloudy and cold. It's been like this since the dark lord has taken over. I sigh.

"This year is going to be so different," I say sadly. Winnie's face sinks. It was the hardest for her out of all of us. Her dad had died in the last war with the dark lord and this had hit her and her mom hard. She had even thought not to go back to Hogwarts but she begged her mom.

Winnie's mom comes in and tell us it's time to go to platform 9 3/4.

[Hey guys so tell me if you want me to continue my other story or this one]