Midtown High

We are back where we started in the beginning. Being bullied by Flash

(This time, Peter fights back using his new powers that he doesn't know about)

Gwen: I'm proud of you, Peter. You finally stood up to Flash.

(Peter is proud too until the Principal calls him to the office)

Principal: Peter Parker, please report to the office. Peter Parker, please report to the office.

(Peter Parker is now suspended from school and his Uncle Ben comes to pick him up)

Uncle Ben: What were you thinking? Beating Flash up like that.

Peter Parker: Uncle Ben, he's been bullying me all year. I have to stand up for myself.

Uncle Ben: Not like that. You should've told the Principal about him. He probably deserved what happened but that doesn't mean he needed to get it. With great power, there must also come great responsibility.

The scene is similar to this but after he gets out of the car, he goes somewhere to test out his new powers.

Peter: I'm going to take a walk.

(Peter tests out his powers to see what he can do and builds a suit)

(When he gets back, we see Uncle Ben gunned down and murdered by the time he takes off his mask)

After Ben's death, he chases the criminal and we meet Captain George Stacy

Movie plays out the same until the Lizard