PART 5

Ignore typoss!!

P.s: YOU GYZ ARE NOT COMPLETING THE TARGET WHICH I GIVE YOU! AND ITS ALL UP TO YOU THT YOU WILL COMPLETE OR NOT!😐 SO PLZ IF YOU R LIKING THE STRY PLEASE DO COKMENTS AND GHIVE VOTES TOO!😌❤ TYSMM!
ANF I AM THINKING TO START ANOTHER FF TO WD IT I.E. VIOLENCE AND HEARTBREAKING! IF YOU GYZ WANT THT FF TOO WS THIS THEN COMMENT DOWN😌😌

They attended their lecture! And goes to ground and suddenly someone was talking in between them and their conversation was that yr tujhe pta hai ki ahaan apne room mein chla gya bcz he was feeling low aur aaj maine usko gift dena tha but my badluck! Chl it's ok parso valentine day hai tb dungi use main surprise! Ishqi over heared their convo. And fastly run towards room becoz she was tensed and worried for him then adya run behind her said what happen she said nothing and said yr vo meri tabiyat nhi theek ab bki ke lecture nhi attend kr payungi main tu smbhal li then adya agreed and goes to lecture room and ishqi to her room and when ahe entered what she see she sees that ahaan was lying unconsiouss on his bed she removed her slippers and her eyes were teary and said get up ahaan get up! Then she took chilled water and do hanky stripes on his head and keep his head on her lap and she was worried then she see ahaan was shivering then she wrap blanket on him and she still sees he's shivering so she tightly hug him and give him warm so he could get up and he gots consiousness by the warmth and she suddenly seprates and goes away and sit on her bed and said agr aap ki tabiyat theek nhi thi toh aap college kyu gye! Apko pta apko kitna temp. Tha and she started giving lecture to him  and he was smiling from inside but from outside he shows that what khiski! Can you plz stop plzz! Then ishqi said akdoo ek toh help ki upar se attitude hmm! By saying this she goes inside washroom changes and comes and she slept and ahaan says in mind yeh kitni cute haii! Hayeeee!💙 Dil le gyi yeh ldkii😂❤ then he unlocks the door and goes out to friends and in evening when she wakes uo she sees no ones in room and worried ahaan kha gya uski tabiyat bhi nhi theeek thi and suddenly adya comes and said ohh! Possessive hmm! She said nhi then adya said tu theek hai ab she said mujhe kya huya then suddenly she realised what she said and blushed🥺💙 and adya ohh! Blushyy blushyy hmm😂😂 then she throws pillow on het and said tu ja ab😑 then adya leaves and ishqi said main kyu uske bare mein soch rhi hoon then she goes and takes book and starts studying and ahaan enters and said nothing and comes sit on his bed and there was all silence then suddenly ishqi called a video call and it was of arya she declined then she recieeved a video call of aryan his brother she picked up and arya kya i apne inka call uthya aur mera nhi then arya saidd ohh yeh tohh apkeee hmmm then ahaan feel jealous bcz he thought he was his boyfriend then aryan said ishii theek hai tu then ahaan said in mind ishii😑 then ishqii saidd yes 'A' i am alright then he said mujhe yeh A naa bulaya kr then said ok bhaiyuu nhi khugii😑 then ahaan got relieve and was happy then aryan said ishii mujhe papa ne btaya room share ke bare mein then she said yes bhaiyuu i am good and comfy then ahaan was going from there then aryan said shoutly ahaan tu then ahaan saidd aryaan then she said bhaiyu ap iako jante hoo aree haan ishii yeh meraa best friend hai then she said ok and aryaan in mind he really wants ishqi and ahaan to be a couple! Bt haven't tell anyone abt this and he was happy!
Next morningg.....
To be continuee.......
Thnkyu💙😄