𝗀𝖺𝖻𝗂 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗇 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽

GABI AND GREALISH STRIKE AGAIN?if gabriella faiers isn't in the headlines enough, then here she is again

if gabriella faiers isn't in the headlines enough, then here she is again. this past year, gabriella has gained massive attention for getting back with her long term fiancé jack grealish. the couple ended things in april by jack cheating on her. soon after, gabriella moved on to travis scott (again) and they quickly confirmed their relationship in may. the pair haven't confirmed a breakup but scott unfollowed faiers on instagram last week (july 27th).

at the start of august, gabriella posted pictures with her new best friend ellie lockhart in greece. on the other hand, jack posted a picture with his england teammate ben chilwell on the same island as gabi and ellie at the same time. it doesn't stop there. a user commented 'imagine if gabs and jack met up' and grealish's reply was 'who said we didn't.' immediately, the media has been implying that the two are now together after that.

today, gabi has been spotted in manchester (where she normally is when she meets jack). are they a couple? are they friends? what's the situation with the two? certainly, this year has been about forgiveness and love for gabi faiers.