Spiders!

You don't have to work on Sundays. It's your day off. Undyne calls you out of the blue and asks you to hangout. You agree to meet up with her.

You take a shower throw on some clothes and put on your shoes and jacket before locking the door to your apartment and heading out.

Undyne is parked outside your house in a dark blue Honda Civic. You hop in the car and she drives off.

She drives through town until she reaches a bakery. It's a purple building called "Muffet's Bakery". You step inside but freeze upon entry. There are spiders everywhere. You have arachnophobia but you don't want to cause a scene so you go in despite wanting to turn and run. Undyne picks a table in the back and the two of you sit down.

"I have arachnophobia." You admit to Undyne. "Shhh! Don't say that out loud. You don't want Muffet to hear." Undyne warns.

"You don't want Muffet to hear what, Dearies?" Says a humanoid spider lady. This must be Muffet.

"Oh, nothing. Just that we can't wait to try your pastries." Undyne says with a nervous smile. You nod in agreement. "Great. What can I get you?" She asks. "We'd take 4 croissants." Undyne answers. "And would you like some Spider Cider?" Undyne shakes her head. "Nah. We're good." Muffet nods and walks back to her place behind the counter.

"So what's the deal with you and Asgore?" Undyne asks. "We're just friends!" Undyne smiles deviously. "Sure. Then what was this all about?" Undyne shows you a picture of you cuddling with Asgore. "Delete it." You make a swipe for her phone but she dodges your advances. "No can do. This is now me and Alph's OTP ship!"

"But what about Toriel? Weren't they married?" You ask. "Yeah, but when he really needed her she left him to deal with the guilt all on his own. He has to live with the deaths of those 6 human children. She hates him for it but I don't see why? It was us or them. It's not like he wanted to do it!" You nod in understanding. "Yeah, I don't think that's fair. But it's not really my place to say, now is it?" Undyne only nods.

Muffet arrives with our croissants. You and Undyne make quick work of them. "So do you like him?" She asks. "He's my boss." You deflect. "That doesn't matter! Now do you like him or not?" You sigh. "I guess I do." Undyne squeals. "Yes, the ship shall sail!" You shake your head. "No, it won't work out. He's not completely over Toriel." Undyne smiles. "Then we're just going to have to give him a little push."

"Undyne, what are you planning?" You ask wearily. "We're going to have a movie night this coming Saturday. Mettaton's going to be there. He can help upgrade your look." You raise an eyebrow. "What's wrong with my look?" You ask. "Nothing. It just needs to be a bit bolder." She says. You nod. "Okay, I'll do it."

A spider crawls on your arm. You scream. You cover your mouth but it's too late the damage has already been done. Muffet watches you with a hurt expression. One of her human employees comes up to you. "I think you should leave." You apologize as you leave and you and Undyne hightail it out of there. Then Undyne drops you off at home.