chapter 9

Arjun's pov:

Oh god! What problem did put me into? I don't know how I'm gonna handle this girl and her antics.

She have good skills but what she lacks is responsibility. She's very clumsy and unorganised. Oh so much work needed to be done on her. I guess I need to teach her all this. Only then she can go well with this world.

Uhmm....I have an idea!!

Author's pov:

A very beautifully designed conference hall where there are many doctors waiting.Ananya is sitting next to Karthik and they are talking about random things.

Suddenly the entrance opened and their entered  Arjun along with other personnel

Suddenly the entrance opened and their entered Arjun along with other personnel.Ananya looked at him with numb expression and mental cursed him.

Arjun started addressing all.
" Good morning to all the skillful doctors of new life hospitals.
You all are highly determined and hardworking and that's why you are selected for the project . We hope all of you will not let us down.
Remember one thing Mehra industries is a well known name in the region. Make sure none of you ruin it " he said the last line looking towards Ananya. She moved her eyes away in annoyance .

Arjun took his seat and then his manager , Mr. Jain got up from his seat to address them.

" Hello everyone. From today onwards your work begins. The architects will arrive shortly . Please discuss with them all the necessity needed for the building the best hospital which provide cheapest medical aid for cancer. You all have a time of 30 days to present the plan.
Also till then some doctors will take care of the health of the entire staff of the hospital ." He said .

Everybody started murmuring. He was about to continue when Arjun raised his hand signalling him to stop.

" We know you all are one of the best doctors of the area and when all of you are here it's baseless for us to treat ourself elsewhere . Moreover you all shall be paid extra for it along with your payments. It's profitable for all of us ." he said and everyone seems convinced. He smiled.

" okay so before I request one of the doctor to overview the past medical history of all the staffs . So " Arjun looked around and then
" okay So Dr. Paul. Will be able to take the responsibilty ?" He said looking towards her.

Ananya thought for a while. This is the chance to prove him wrong . He said she can't do anything . She will show him that she is perfect .

" Sure sir . Why not?" She gave a confident smile.

" Hope you do it well " he said .

" Don't worry sir I will not let you down " she said more in a challenging tone.

" Time will say that " he said in sarcasm looking straight into his eyes.

She looked back at him with equal confidence. " Okay so for now the meeting is over...Suzi please take Dr. Paul to the store room where the files are kept " saying this Arjun left internally smirking. Afterall his plan worked out!!