Unexpected

TW:guns and zombies being shot
--------
Effie (Ef) and Calvin (Cal also Effie's boyfriend) are on the sofa watching tv while the others got ready. Then Effie decided to get up and decided to be productive and wash the dishes form breakfast. Then Hailey came over and asked "have you seen my hair tie?" Ef replied "have you checked your pencil case? You usually keep one spear in that pencil case of your." She replied "Yes, but I can't find it" Effie said "try checking your bag." She ran over to her bag and found her hair tie in her bag then Effie went upstairs and hopped in the shower and got ready. As she stepped down the stairs Effie heard the dogs bark and thought 'they only bark if they detect movement or see people' so Effie thought ' oh Cal is probably feeding the horses' so you shouted "Cal!" He shouted back "yeah" Effie ran over to him realising that he was inside "what?" Cal asked Effie quickly ran and grabbed her gun without saying anything and went outside to see what was almost impossible. Effie saw that a zombie had managed to get into their farm she quickly shot the zombie as the bullet went straight through the zombies head and Effie started to panicked. Lola heard the gunshot and commotion from upstairs and ran over to Hailey and Jacob's room and says "quickly under your beds." Thinking someone is out there, she ran down stairs toward Effie who had the gun in her arms Lola said "what happened?!?." Effie replied in shock "there was a zombie how- how did it get in?!?" Effie sat down with Lola she had to sit down and think how did it get through their barriers. Lola thought "maybe they climbed over the 1st fence and some how got through the 2nd fence" Effie and Lola quickly made a plan. That plan was Effie and Cal went to go look for the place where possibly the zombie could of get through so Effie and Calvin went on Calvin's quad and drove around the perimeter of the farm. It's been about a hour later and when they were finishing the lap they had finally managed it find the hole and grabbed their wire and moulded the wire to fit the hole and decided to do a extra layer just incase it could happen again.
----
It's was around 9:30pm and Effie shouted "dinners ready get down here!" As Calvin, Jacob and Hailey walked into the kitchen as Lola and Effie placed everyone's plates in the dinner table. Jacob asked "what are we eating?" Lola said "we are all eating a roast dinner." Hailey and Jacob smiled widely from ear to ear as it was both their favourite dinner. After they all ate Effie and Calvin were washing the dishes as Lola put the younger ones to bed. As Effie was washing the dishes Calvin dried the dishes. Calvin said "want to watch a movie?" Effie nodded and said "what movie Cal?" He suggested "how about scream?" Effie smiled and nodded as Calvin knew it was her favourite slasher movie. Once they finished cleaning the dishes Calvin grabbed his and Effie's duvet they sheared down from upstairs. Effie placed the popcorn bag and placed it in the microwave and set the time for 1 minute. As it was counting down she sat in the kitchen island that was in the middle of the kitchen right opposite the microwave. Calvin walked river by Effie and leaned up against the counter next to Effie, he looked up at her and she looked down to him and gave each other a quick peck on the lips. As they did that the microwave had stopped turning and started beeping. Calvin opened the microwave door, as he did that he picked up the bag forgotten the fact it had just came out of the microwave and burnt his fingers. He quickly dropped the bag and flailing his hand around almost hitting Effie as she is too busy laughing at Calvin to the point where she is hunched over, hand on her stomach and laughing until she started tearing up. She grabbed the bowl and used a tea towel to hold it while she cut the bag with scissors and using the tea towel to then pour the popcorn into the bowl. While she was doing this Calvin was by the sink with his hand under cold water. She walked over to him and said "come on let's watch the movie." He smiled and turned off the tap and gently dried off his hand. As they sat down to watch the movie Lola decided to join them. Once the movie finished Lola and Effie were fast asleep, Calvin picked up Lola and walked into her room and placed her on her bed and placed her duvet on her. He went back down stairs and did the same with Effie as he placed the quilt over her he to got into bed and placed the quilt on him and kissed Effie on her forehead to say goodnight. What happens when they meet up with some old friends?