Day two

Tw: wounds, knives, guns, fighting, death, language (if I missed out any please comment in the first or closest box thing please and thanks)
Song:Heathens by Twenty one pilots
---
It's was two days after getting the first stone they had rescued a person called Bella. Effie didn't trust her as she only met them one day and she had a off feeling to her. Effie whispered to Calvin "Cal I don't trust that girl she keeps giving you looks and she seems off to me." Calvin looked at you and said "don't worry we can test her trust in todays quest." Her nodded as he hugged her and she looked over to Bella, she gave Effie a dirty look as she gave her a sly smirk and look and Calvin then they both pecked each other one the lips.
---
They were driving as Bella was sat next to the little ones. She asked "so what are we doing?" Effie replied saying "don't worry all you have to do is guard got it?" She huffed. Effie lifted the the window up that was in between the back seats and the front seats. Luna said " today we are looking for the soul stone so the 'orange' stone. It's in a prison at the wardens office at the top floor."
---
They finally arrived and loaded their guns. While everyone was preparing Effie wales over to Bella and handed her a knife saying "here you'll need this" Bella gave her a dirty look and said "how come I get a small shity knife and you lot get guns?" Effie said "because we don't know if we can trust you and this is your 'attempt' to be in our group." She huffed and Effie said "you won't get in if your going to act like that all the time." Effie looked up and down before going over to Lola and said "I can't stand the new one I don't think she should be with us." Lola nodded and said "neither do I but we will test her today at least give her a change."
******
Effie nodded, everyone was by the front gate as Calvin crushed the lock with his hand. Then they were at the front door where Effie booted the door open. They all entered the building shooting anything and everything. They all went in their groups and Bella went with the main group as if anything went wrong Effie, Calvin and Lola were there.
---
They finally made their way up to the office. They saw the stone glistening through the safe that was kept in. Lola had a crowbar and a sledgehammer to try and brake it open. It failed as it was a strong safe so they had to improvise so both Effie and Calvin grabbed onto the safe and pulled with all their strength and managed to open the safe they once again used the magnetic object to get the stone. And made their way back down. Something was off to Effie she had a bad feeling and then at that moment her leg was swiped and was knocked to the floor. By the one and only Bella, she quick got up and knocked Bella back down. She quickly put a life to her throat and said "I fucking knew you were a bad person!" Bella smugly smiled and said "well I think your a-" as she was about to finish her sentence she grabbed her knife and dragged it across Effie's face. Causing a large cut across her eye just like scar in the lion king. Effie had enough, Effie and Bella started fighting and it was 5 minutes later the boys were saying "finish her she's a bad person." And with that she jolted her and and the knife had popped out her arm and said "like I always say bad people never last long." With that she sliced her throat and killing Bella. Effie backed up as Riley was in aw. Effie said "right let's go back to the trucks." Riley stood in shock whilst everyone made their way back but Effie could still feel someone there so Effie said "now!" Riley scurried away and went to the little 'campsite' they made. Everyone sat around a fire Carson and Maddox made. Riley said "so Effie-" there was a silence as he mentioned her name as she just continued to stair into the fire. Riley continued "how are you not in shock or even cry after the fact you just murdered someone?" She didn't answer but only said "Lola explain." Lola nodded and said "when me and Effie were young we were sent away to this camp. We just thought it was a summer camp but it wasn't. It was a camp to be trained as an assassin to put it that way. Everyday they would wake us up make us train combat, how to shoot a gun, how to handle a knife, how to repair things or make things out of resources around us-" Riley said "that's how you made you arm?" Effie nodded and Lola continued "they trained us to speak Russian, German and Polish. Also we had to go on missions and kill people. So there is your reason why Effie hasn't had any effect in killing Bella." Effie got up and said "although that camp was shit it did come in handy." Riley said "so you know Russian huh?" Effie nodded and said "why do you?" He shook his head and said "no but can you say something in Polish?" She said "wygramy tę wojnę" he asked "and what does that mean?" She said "it means we are going to win this war." The boys cheered at the statement and all decided to call it a day.