First day of school

It was your first day of school in Karasuno High School and let's not say you where that excited. Since you left Tokyo and your best friend Kenma Kozume  10 years ago you changed completely.
———————————————————————————
" Y/N wake up or you will be late!" You mom yelled from downstairs, "uuuggh..hello world" you said after hearing your mom yelling. Then you stood up from your bed,went to shower and did your morning routine before going downstairs to eat breakfast. "Hey mom, good morning" you say while giving her a kiss on the cheek "Hey, your breakfast is on the table" after that you went to school. While you were walking you hear someone yell to you from behind "LOOK OUT" then the next thing you know  you see a orange boy against a bush " uuumm.... are you ok..?" You ask the boy after seeing him getting up " yes I'm good, are you ok?" " yeah I'm ok...well I'm going ... bye" you then turn around and left before the orange hair boy could even speak.

You then got to the school and went straight to your class because it was going to start in 20 mins. When you walk in you saw people already in the class getting to know each other but you weren't interested so you went to sit on the back row next to the window. After 5 mins the boy of orange hair that you left came in to the room, everyone's eyes went to him as he walks in "Hello I'm Hinata Shoyo nice to meet you, sorry I didn't get to introduce my self earlier" while he was saying that you looked around and saw that everyone was looking at you two, and you didn't like to have attention so you look at him then turn away to keep looking outside "I guess you don't want to talk right now"he said in a sad voice before walking away to the sit in front of you.

15 mins later

The teacher walks in, introduces her self and then started the class you were not playing attention on the class because you already knew the whole talk . The bell ring meaning it was time for lunch then the orange hair boy or Hinata Shoyo came up to you " Hey can I eat lunch with you, you are the only person that I have talk to today" he say looking down, " sure...I don't know anyone either soooooo I guess is fine" you responded while getting up from your seat and walk away "Wait for me" Hinata say running to your side.

You enter the cafeteria with Hinata besides you looking around for a table " There's a table over there" you say pointing to a empty table " Then let's go, what are we waiting for" he say graving your hand pulling you to the table " Hinata let go of my hand" you say almost in a annoyed tone "Oh..sorry I didn't saw that I was holding your hand" " yeah is ok, let's eat should we" you say more in a calming tone " yeah, let's go!" He said say yelling, getting all the attention to you guys.

Then a blueberry hair boy came and talk to you "Hey what are you doing with someone like him" " ooooooh aren't you 'the king of the court' that they where always talking about in middle school, the setter that have anger issues Kageyama Tobio right?" You say in a teasing tone. After he heard you said that he got angry and walk away then you tour around and start waking to the table and stared eating " That was so cool Y/N" " Thank you Hinata" you say smiling "your welcome".

After that the rest of the school day came to a finish and before you where about to leave Hinata call you saying if you wanted accompany him to the gym and because you didn't want to go home and calling your mom you say yes and went to the gym with him.