𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒.𝟏𝟏

Arriving back at the apartment, Yeonjun first made his way to the bathroom

Arriving back at the apartment, Yeonjun first made his way to the bathroom. So that he could first put in the warm water for Beomgyu in the spacious, round bathtub. Remembering the tale that Pandemonium had only had hot water in the summer, he was sure that the longhaired man would be happy to take a long bath.

"Do you prefer rose or lavender?" he called across the apartment as soon as the faucet rushed and the black-haired man turned his attention to the bath additives in his cabinet.

Beomgyu had just put his backpack on the kitchen island and looked in the direction from which the voice came. It had been so long since he had taken a bath and he could feel the goosebumps as he thought of the warm water he had had at the hotel. "You think both together smell good?" he called back, strolling through the large apartment and then turning left to join Yeonjun in the bathroom.

When he saw the steaming tub, a joyful smile formed on his lips and he rushed toward it to stick his arm in the water. The loud cry he let out because of the heat startled even Yeonjun.

He laughed hoarsely as the latter looked at him in complete bewilderment and quickly pulled his arm out of the wet again.

"Sorry, I didn't think it was that hot."

"Beomgyu!" the black-haired man immediately exclaimed, literally slamming the vials onto the shelf so he could turn to the 21-year-old and examine his arm. The skin was already showing redness. "You also let hot water in first and cool it down a bit with cold to get the right temperature, you scatterbrain," Yeonjun reprimanded him sternly.

He wrapped an arm around Beomgyu's waist and pulled him to the sink, turned on the cold water and held the long-haired man's arm under it.

Carefully, he rubbed his palm over the redness. "Lucky you only reached in for a second," Yeonjun grumbled, still holding the boy by the waist and looking over the boy's shoulder at the slightly injured arm. "It'll pass, thankfully," he added, looking at him with only a few inches between their faces.

And this sent a flush of red to the black-haired boy's cheeks with the light streaks. The hand on his hip left him tingling and staring downright at him, as if Yeonjun had something on his face. Yet it was the caring that so captivated Beomgyu.

Just like the dark eyes that were staring at him.

The 21-year-old had to press his lips together to keep from stuttering and the cold water on his skin felt incredibly good. But not only that, the closeness to Yeonjun made his heart beat faster.

Finally, the black-haired man stopped the flowing cold water, but did not take his eyes off Beomgyu. Fingers on the latter's hip brushed over the fabric, and as the younger looked at him as well, he briefly pressed the tip of his nose against against the slightly shorter man's prominent cheekbone. Until finally he let go of him to reach for a towel, which he wrapped around Beomgyu's arm. "Be careful," he begged.