5

3rd person POV:
Connor was sitting with Felix scrolling through Tiktok when one of Connor's father's fellow hitmen came barging into the room, "Your father would like to see you Alex." Connor got up and followed the hitman to the room where Connor told Vincent his backstory. His father, Benjamin was waiting for him with Adrian, Kevin, and Vincent handcuffed by his side. The door shut behind Connor that made him shake in fear. "Alex...who are these people," Connor didn't reply and Benjamin asked again but this time Connor said they were Felix's boyfriends and Benjamin screamed in rage, "HOW COME YOU ARE NOT FELIX'S BOYFRIEND HE WOULD MAKE THE BEST PARTNER FOR YOU BASED ON HIS GOTH LIKE STYLE. TAKE THEESE 3 TO THE CHAMBERS AND I'LL FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH THEM." Connor was in rage but then started to cry grabbing his father's attention to him. He pleaded for their lives while Felix was looking from behind him in complete shock.

.......19 years ago age 7.......

Felix:I heard the argument with your father, are you okay

Connor:I'm fine. Go away

Felix:Your cryi-

Connor:I AM NOT CRYING

Felix:Sor-

Connor:I HATE THAT STUPID MAN AND I HATE THIS STUPID PLACE......MY BIG BROTHER IS NOW WITHERING IN THE CHAMBERS BECAUSE OF THAT MAN AND I WAS TO AFRIAD TO DO ANYTHING. SUCH A WEAK BABY I AM!!!

Felix:*walks away*

Connor:Leave me like all the others Felix.....leave me......

End of flashback

Connor sat there sobbing until.....

"CONNOR WAKE UP!"