The Encounter

Kyn, a lady in her early 20's, whose perfect body is always emphasized by her fitted dresses walks in a hotel room where she decided to stay to unwind as she plays missing in her Dad's company for she has been pushed to get married early to an unknown bachelor to make their company huge and become the eye of the City. But as it always seems to happen a new hotel receptionist made a mistake of booking Kyn to a room which the owner of the hotel is staying.

"I'd like to have my room please" Kyn said as she smilingly talks to the receptionist.

"Please to help you Ma'am, your name please"

"Shekinah Laurice De Aguire, I have a reservation at 1204"

"What? 1204?" A bachelor who has fine body and angry but handsome perfect face shouted.

The hotel manager heard the man who happened to be Sean, the owner of the hotel plead with with a face who is obviously happened to be very afraid.

"Sir I am so sorry for these I was handful and careless at the same time that I wasn't able to check" the manager said.

"Wait? So you are telling me that I couldn't have the room?" Kyn asked with a straight face.

"Of course!!! because its mine." Sean answered

"Fine, then give me another hotel room"

"Sorry Ma'am but we are fully booked" the receptionist answered.

"you could book another hotel" says Sean.

"but Sir"

"What?"

The manager pulled herself as explained things to Sean, "Sir she is Ms. Shekinah Laurice Dead Aguire, the heiress of the biggest company in the City and the owner of a huge clothing brand, she also happened to be a social media influencer with millions of followers, this issue could create a noise about the hotel specially that she personally chosen your hotel to stay"

"Now what do you want me to do?" Sean asked and surprisingly Kyn answered

"share it with me, I'll just stay for two days, a not so attractive company will never bother me anyways"

"Fine, as long as you do not use my bed" Sean responded furiously.

"Let's Go then" Kyn with and obvious happy face shouted.