Chapter 1: The Start

Today I decided to write out my thoughts:

- Damn I could probably clap the main character (who's name I definitely didn't forget) from the Pixar movie Cars..

...

Anyways, this thing I'm doing is definitely not inspired by cinderheartstar 's diary that you should definitely not check out..

(thats ur queue to go check it out u nimrod)

Maybe I should write an angsty book and make people attached to a character then kill that character off..

Nah I'm too lazy for that..

Or am I?..

Dream held George in his arms, letting his tears roll down his cheeks, crying for the very first time since a loved one had passed, crying for a friend that he had just barely managed to befriend.

"Don't you dare leave me! GEORGE! OPEN YOUR EYES! YOU CAN'T DIE HERE! I COMMAND YOU TO STAY! WHERE'S KARL?! KARL!" He yelled out to the man who had his eyes shut, face filled with similar tears rolling down. "Y-Yes?.." he stuttered, barely managing to get a word out from his silent sobbing.

"YOU CAN FIX THIS CAN'T YOU?! YOU HAVE THE POWER TO! FIX IT NOW!" grief and anger took over Dream's features, how badly he wanted for his friend to wake up. To see his smile once more, to hear his constant nag and laugh again.

"George.. told me I can't-"

"HE'S DEAD KARL! PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING TO SAVE HIM! WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME HERE! WASN'T HE YOUR FRIEND TOO?!" No matter how hard he screamed, his words were ringing in his own ears. With fear consuming his heart, it was impossible for him to focus on anything else other than saving George.

Karl looked at him, choking on a few sobs. He then looked towards his very first friend, who laid in front of him, unmoving, lifeless, yet somehow it had felt like some part of him was alive.

He made a choice, and so-

Man my fingers hurt. That was too much typing.. My laptop screen hurts my eyes so I usually write stuff on my phone cause I'm a quick typer.

Anyways, who here plays Genshin?

Any Childe mains?

I LOVE YOU IF YOU'RE A CHILDE MAIN IDK WHY PPL ARE SO AGAINST THEM ISTG-

Ahem, right. Advice for writing, don't be too descriptive- unless you're trying to put people to sleep. For me, I prefer conversations more than description. Definitely not because I'm bad at describing things..

Time to go to sleep although its 3pm-

Look at this picture I found:

Readers when HONKBIBI leaves them on cliffhangers^

Anyways, IF YOU WANT A FREE TAG/SHOUTOUT (ALTHOUGH IM NOT THAT POPULAR WITH THE WATTPAD COMMUNITY) DROP UR BEST JOKE IN THE COMMENTS OF THIS PARAGRAPH (i promise to tag u in the next update of my mind)

holy shit i just stubbed my big toe because who tf puts a door at the entrance of their room???????????

btw im slow- happy nimrod november! <3

- K A T