Chapter 1

Delilah's POV.

Emilio and I were packing our things into the car when our farther appeared in front of us. I smile and hug him along with Emilio. He returns the gesture with a smile.

"Hey dad what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well I came here to tell y'all that there is a coven of vampires and a pack of werewolfs in forks." He said.

"What kind of vampires?" Emilio asks curious.

"Cold ones. But they are vegetarian." Dad says.

"Hmm interesting. But we got to go." Emilio says walking towards the car.

"Bye dad love you." I shout from the car.

"Love you to Lilah!" Dad shouted back before disappearing. Emilio drives away on the road.

I plug my phone to the radio and put on Candy Shop by 50 cent remix. We start vibing to music having fun.

Seven hours pass and we end up in forks. We pass the sign.

Finally we pull up to our new house I stare at it in awe. Emilio laughs before getting the bags from the car.

I stop staring and help. Emilio opens the door, o...m...g the inside looks even better.

I vamp speed in and look around until my eyes land on a picture of me my twin and dad in the castle.

I smile and laugh. Emilio comes over and hugs me with the same smile. "We can always call him if we need him." Emilio says.

"I know." I softly reply. I remove from the hug and grab my bags and head upstairs to my room and unpack.

When I finish I go see it's dark out. Then I go see if Emilio is done. I see him watching TV.

"Hey. I'm finna make dinner. Wanna help?" I ask. He nods gets up and follows me to the kitchen. I pull out some Mac and cheese with some steaks, green beans, mash potatoes an gravy.

Emilio turns the stove on and grabs two pans and pours water in them for the mash potatoes and Mac an Cheese.

I grill the steaks and cook the green beans too. Lio stirs them. While he does that I grab the plates and cups for us and put them on the table. I get two blood bags and empty them in the cups. I grab the silverware.

I put the steaks and bean on the two plate while Lio put the mash potatoes and gravy and Mac an cheese. We sit and eat while we talk about signing up for forks high school.

We finish and put our dirty dishes away. We head upstairs and go to bed.

Next Morning.

I wake up to my alarm, I see its 4:30. I hit snoze and get and stretch, then head to my bathroom to shower.

I wash my hair and body with cherry  shampoo and conditioner with some body wash. I soon finish showering.

I walk in to my closet and pick out a outfit. By now it 5:40 so I hurry and change then go down stairs and make mini pancakes and a fruit bowl to share with Lio.

I hear Emilio come down the stairs in a outfit similar to mine. "Aye. We matching." I say. He laughs and sits down and eats breakfast with me.