A New Task

"You're gonna work with bts on their upcoming album." He said.

"Yeah, sure." I replied not minding the fact that everyone was silently watching me interact with their boss like we were friends.

"Great I'll send them in thirty." He said patting me on the head.

"Ok bye Bang Pd-Nim" and with that back to the studio.
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

The track played smoothly through my head phones. A book full of scratched out lyrics and notes on what needs tweaking in the song was laid in front of me as I sat back in my chair.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

.What. The. Fuck.

I stood from seat removing my headphones in the process, the door wasn't that far but it was still a lot of effort to get there, and I'm definitely not on that vibe right now.

Pulling the door slightly open I looked up at the unannounced presence, "Hello?" I said even though it sounded like a question.

"Hi, I'm Kim Namjoon. The leader of Bts, we're supposed to be working on our upcoming album and I was told that we could stop by today." He said smiling at me.

Dimples. Hmm. Cute.

"Yeah come in are the rest of the members out there?" I asked opening the door fully.

"Not all of them. I brought our rapper and producer, Min Yoongi." Who raised his hand in a wave.

We were already familiar as we used to use each other to bounce lyrics off of in an attempt to make our songs better.

"Yoons." I said waving at him.

"And our vocalist Jeon Jungkook." He finished taking a seat on the couch.

"Hello, I'm nova." I introduced to the shy boy in a bow.

"Hello, I'm Jungkook." He mumbled bowing back before sitting next to Namjoon.

"So we don't really have much to do today, I thought it would be good to introduce myself and get to know you all before we start." I said taking my seat in the rolling chair.

I rolled over to the side of the recording equipment and pulled out a small bag. Rolling back to where the three boys sat I placed the bag on the table.

"Do you want to smoke?" I asked unzipping the zipper.

"Smoke?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes smoke, as in weed. Do you guy want to? No pressure or anything it just helps me think better." I explained placing a small pink bong on the table. Grabbing my grinder I placed three nugs inside and capped it. Grinding the weed.