13

Doodles

also i used a random story generator and-💀💀💀💀💀

Two Understanding Uncles Laughing to the Beat
A Short Story
by a random bot
Kamiko . was thinking about Tabi . again. Tabi was a caring friend with fluffy hands and beautiful legs.

Kamiko walked over to the window and reflected on her beautiful surroundings. She had always loved pretty idk with its petite, pickled parks. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel delighted.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a caring figure of Tabi ..

Kamiko gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a lovable, friendly, chocolate drinker with tall hands and handsome legs. Her friends saw her as a freezing, fresh friend. Once, she had even revived a dying, owl.

But not even a lovable person who had once revived a dying, owl, was prepared for what Tabi had in store today.

The moon shone like loving cats, making Kamiko happy. Kamiko grabbed a magic piano that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Kamiko stepped outside and Tabi came closer, she could see the tasty smile on his face.

Tabi gazed with the affection of 9955 smart old-fashioned owls. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a kiss."

Kamiko looked back, even more happy and still fingering the magic piano. "Tabi, let's get married," she replied.

They looked at each other with calm feelings, like two roasted, robust rabbits thinking at a very brave Valentine's meal, which had orchestral music playing in the background and two understanding uncles laughing to the beat.

Kamiko regarded Tabi's fluffy hands and beautiful legs. "I feel the same way!" revealed Kamiko with a delighted grin.

Tabi looked surprised, his emotions blushing like a grisly, gorgeous gun.

Then Tabi came inside for a nice drink of chocolate.

THE END