29

“ Tenko and Tomura ”

“ I'll have Tenko and you'll have Tomura ”

“ Papa? Where's brother? ”

“ Your mother decided to leave us with your brother ”

“ But Mama said he loves me why did she leave me? ”

“ Your mother is a liar ”

“ Your mother thinks you're a villain for having a decay quirk and that he even choose your quirkless brother. She didn't want a villain child ”

“ Mama would never say that ”

“ She said that and that's why you're with me ”

“ But I thought Mama loves me ”

“ Your Mama left us because of you. But it doesn't matter Tomura because Papa loves you ”

Tomura smile he have his Papa and everything would be fine.

But that isn't true because everything isn't fine. His father got killed by All Might.

Tomura knows his Papa is a villain but he isn't bad. He helps people just like a true hero. His Papa loves him very much. He always played with him, even buying his favorite food and books.

His Papa is the best and nowhere is dead because of All Might.

He wanted to revenge his father's death. So he tried his best to find All For One. His Papa always told him about All For One the number one villain and the silent helper of the dark side of the society.

‘ Just you wait Tenko and All Might. I will kill your loved ones ’ Tomura thought then laugh