Part 23

Throughout the rest of the evening, me and James couldn't take our eyes off each other. I got an idea Howard noticed, I caught him smiling smugly when I looked at him after grazing my hand over James's pants one time.

Now we were back at my house, and James was leading me inside. He made sure I didn't have too much to drink, because he's scared I'd faint on him again, plus he said he wanted me to remember tonight.

"James!" I laughed as he scooped me up through the door bridal style, closing it behind him with one hand and jogging up the stairs with me.

He placed me on my bed "I'll see you tomorrow, night darling."

My laughing stopped abruptly. Was he serious?

"What-" I said before he turned around and closed the door from across the room. His face had changed, he looked like he was angry yet smirking.

I'm in trouble.

"What's that princess?" he said sarcastically "you want Daddy to stay tonight?" he came closer to me, pulling my hair out the way of my neck.

"Stay with me," I breathed, I couldn't unlock my eyes from his.

"Make me."

Doing what I thought would work, I matched his tone and slowly removed my dress, making it gather at the floor. I knelt on the bed in my underwear and heels and kept my eyes locked on his, daring him to look away and at my body.

I pulled my panties off, and began pushing into myself, throwing my head back slowly and moaning softly.

He did what I expected, his eyes raked over my body, seeing me work myself with my fingers, I quickly noticed the obvious bulge in his pants.

"That's enough babygirl," his voice was rough, pushing me flat on the bed "you've teased me all night. Stroking me at dinner and thinking you can sit here fucking yourself in your pretty little heels?"

He pulled them off, throwing them behind him across the room, while taking off his own shirt as well.

"What are you gonna do about it Daddy?" I dared myself to ask him, braving myself for whatever he was going to do to me next.

He placed a hand around my throat "only speak when spoken to." flipping me over so I'm face down on the bed, his hand now on the back of my neck, his fingers replacing mine.

"Y-yes," I stuttered "yes Daddy,"

"Good girl." Without warning, he brought his hand up and smacked down on one side of my arse, the pain shot through my body, but it made me feel good.

"You like that doll?" he asked

"Yes daddy," I moaned as his digits kept pushing in and out of me. James gently turned me over onto my back and opened my legs up for him.

His mouth cleaned up what was already coming down my legs, not letting a drop go to waste, letting me breathe as he fucked me with his tongue.

"You ready sweetheart?" he asked as he removed the rest of his clothing and lined himself up with my entrance, hands supporting my lower back and legs.

"Fuck me Bucky." I said between panting, he slammed straight into me.

We both moaned at once as he kept thrusting in and out of me, the only sound bouncing off the walls was the echos of our moans and slapping of skin.

I kept repeating his name again, he pushed himself deeper into me with each thrust, hitting places I had no idea existed, burying me into the mattress. I'd be surprised if the whole bed didn't break.

It didn't take long for me to reach my high, I could feel James's thrusts getting sloppier, he wasn't far off either.

"Come on babygirl," he panted, I could hear grunts coming from his chest "cum with me."

I did what I was told an before I knew it, both of us were cumming, his head rolled back and I raked my hands over his chest and arms.

He pulled himself close to me once we finished, lying so lovingly as his arms wrapped around me as I tried to catch my breath back.

"Such a good girl," he said between pecking kisses all over me "you did so, so good."

"Love you James," I said, biting my lip. It just came out, I couldn't help it. It made him stop the kisses and stare deep into my eyes for a moment.

James cupped the back of my head and pulled my lips onto his. I ran my fingers into his hair as I kissed him passionately, we stayed like this for a while, only breaking apart to breathe.

-

// SHIFTING TO JAMES'S POV //

I left Lizzie asleep the next morning, after another few rounds I knew she'd be shattered this morning.

Her wardrobe didn't have any men's clothes, good, so I settled with just my boxers to go make her breakfast.

Her house was decorated by some fancy interior designer, I knew it didn't express her true personality in the slightest. Part of me wants to take her back to New York where she belongs.

I cooked pancakes from the awful selection of ingredients she'd shoved into her cupboards, covering them with berries and icing sugar.

Then I remembered last night.

She loves me.

Never in my life has anybody ever said that to me besides my mom, I never thought I could love anyone else but her in my life.

I kicked myself once I remembered what I did- I was so overwhelmed that all I did was kiss her. Did she think I was trying to shut her up? Did she think I meant to tell her that this relationship can only go so far? I don't even know if we've made it one hindered percent official yet.

Tell her- as soon as possible.

I spared no time and ran up the stairs with the pancakes, ready to treat her with breakfast in bed.

To my surprise she was up and ready, putting things in her handbag and throwing her coat on. The bed was made already.

Before I had chance to say anything she walked by me, kissing me briefly on the cheek.
"Howard called- I need to get to work ASAP." She rushed downstairs "see you later."

"Sweetheart please-" I called after her, I only reached the bottom of the stairs and heard the door slam.

Fuck.