Chapter 9 : Loving him too

Jimin's POV

It's time to leave.. It's time to Finally let her go I don't know how am I going to live without her but I have to.. I hurt her, I've hurt her like so many times but she was keep giving me chances. The chances I don't deserve from a girl I don't deserve. Ever.

And fuckboys like me don't deserve to be loved, we don't deserve to feel, we always hurt people one way or another. We hurt them we hurt people we love, people we care about.

"Jimin dude are you even listening to me?" I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when Tae called me.

"Yes bro"

"What yes bro I've been calling your name for more than like 5 times.. It's all settled, get in the car"

"Tae I can go on my own you don't have to dr-"

"LET ME JUST FUCKING DROP YOU OFF OKAY? YOU WERE MY ONLY FRIEND AND YOU'RE LEAVING TOO I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAVE I DONE I ALWAYS BE THE ONE WHO LEFT ALONE I- I DON'T-" and he started crying but I didn't stopped him I was just sitting right beside him listening to him.

After sometime when he calmed down..

"Taehyung you were my best friend since kindergarten we've done so many things together.. Good or bad it doesn't matter we've made so many memories together. And I've always got you to share everything thanks for that. Even now in this situation you are with me all I want to say is you're my only friend too and you've no fucking idea how much I'm gonna miss you so you're not the only one who's being left alone I even don't know how am I going to settle without you I seriously love you brother I'll miss you" I said and hugged him tightly.

"Jiminahhhhhhh I'll miss you too I- I love you too bro so fucking much" he said.

After a while "let's just go otherwise I won't be able to let you go ever." he said.

"okay" I said.

And then we sat in the car. Ready to make some changes in my life.

¦¦ Meanwhile

Y/N's POV

"whoa what are you doing this is not my order!" I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts. "I'm sorry sir. Let me make you a new one" I said.

Yes I'm currently working at a coffee shop. I don't even know myself how am I managing my temper. But I need some distraction from whatever things are going on in my life. This job is making me busy so I don't think about others. About the ones who I cared in the past, and things like that.

"Here sir. I'm sorry for before. Please visit again!" I said trying to be cheerful.

"Whatever"

WTF is wrong with people these days they can't even control there freaking- Y/n calm down.. Chillax..

While I was making the other orders. Suddenly my boss announced something. "Guys today we're closing early coz my boyfriend.. He proposed me so we're going on a date together! Thank you so much for coming please visit our cafe again!"

Like seriously.. She is so happy just because her boyfriend proposed her wow. But the other side of me keep saying that all the boys aren't the same.. Whatever now that the cafe is closing early I can go to my house and sleep!

When I was done ready to go back to my house suddenly the clock striked 5 and then I realize that today is the day Jimin is leaving he is seriously leaving. But what if it's all a stupid lie again. I don't want to get hurt again.

So I started going back to my home. While I was walking I don't know why but the memories I had with Jimin keep flashing in front of my eyes. Both good and bad. But the fact that he doesn't love me he just wanted to fuck me and that's it. He doesn't love me ever. And all of a sudden..