The Final Scene

The "J" Family hug Dylan and he joins in the hug.

DELILIAH: In distance Dylan! Dylan! Dyla-han-han-an!

She stops at the entrance of the Alley that Dylan and The "J" Family are in.

DELILIAH: Dylan?

She spots Dylan and runs up to him

DYLAN: Mom!

DELILIAH: Dylan!

She picks Dylan up and hugs hims and Dylan hugs her

DELILIAH: Dylan, please come home, the family misses you and I miss you.

DYLAN: Oh, now they care after I run away. Typical.

DELILIAH: Dylan, please come home, please. I'm begging you.

DYLAN: No.

He jumps out of Deliliah's arms and goes back to the "J" Family

DELILIAH: Dylan, please....

DYLAN: No, I'm no longer part of your family, I'm part of the "J" Family now. They'll treat me better than the family ever did. Goodbye, Mom, forever!

We hear Deliliah's heart shatter to pieces than we see tears form in her eyes.

DYLAN: I'm sorry, mom, but this time would eventually come. You did a good job rasing me, but that time is up.

He kisses, Deliliah on the mouth.

DYLAN: Bye, Mom, I'll always love you.

DELILIAH: Dylan... No...

She walks away back to the entrance of the Alley.

DOUG: Well, hon. Is he coming back?

DELILIAH: No, he chose his path. He wants to be with The "J" Family more than us.

DOUG: No...

DOLLY: Does this mean, I'll never get to see my stepbrother again?...

DELILIAH: No, we'll find a way to get him back. I've never lost a kid before and I'm not gonna start now. Come on Dalmatians, it's time for operation "Get Dylan Dalmatian back".

The words "To Be Continued..." appear at the bottom of the screen, Dolly looks at them and faints again

Everything fades to black which sends us to the credits