chapter 19

Vidhya was getting ready for going to indraprastha and after that she along with Avantika and nitya mounted on separate horse .

* Vidhya's outfit*

* Vidhya's outfit*

In indraprastha :
Vidhya with Avantika and nitya came to indraprastha and was welcomed by the Pandavas with their wives .
Yudhishthira : welcome vidhya .
Vidhya : pleasant welcome but don't call me vidhya. I have changed my as amaravathi .
Arjun : welcome maharani amaravathi .
Vidhya : thank you may I know where is my chamber .
Nakul : dasi guide maharani to her chamber .
Dasi : Yes Rajkumar .
Vidhya  was in her chamber painting a picture .
Avantika entered the room .
Vidhya : come Avantika wasn't the welcome pleasant I wonder how can they act so cold .
Avantika : maharani  I know you are sas think about happy memories it may make you a little bit happy .
Vidhya :  for me happy memories hurt the most Avantika .
Avantika : I see .
Vidhya : do you like painting .
Avantika : no maharani I am not so good in it .
Vidhya : um it is the only thing which makes me happy .
Avantika : as far as you are happy i am not concerned .
Vidhya : um .... .
After a day vidhya was getting ready to the baby shower of kalyani (Draupadi) and yudhishthira's baby .
Outfit of vidhya :

In the baby shower function : All kingdom were invited and everyone was happily standing there vidhya came and stood with Avantika and nitya

All kingdom were invited and everyone was happily standing there vidhya came and stood with Avantika and nitya . As the function started arush with charumathi and aahan came and one by one applied turmeric paste on kalyani's face and made her wear a golden Bangle and gave some other gold and gifts . Aahan saw vidhya hugged her and arush noticed it but didn't say anything . Charumathi and arush both of them applied turmeric paste and made her wear a every luxury Bangle and gave so many gold and gifts .
Aahan : friend we should give more gifts and gold to aunt Draupadi  than father .
Vidhya : sure aahan .
Vidhya came and applied turmeric paste and Avantika came forward and gave a jade Bangle and vidhya made kalyani wore it .
Charumathi : such a cheap Bangle I guess samudra rajiya don't have any manners to give a present like it .
Vidhya : cheap Bangle well actually it one of the most rarest Bangle and the most precious for the queen of samudra rajiya it is a jade Bangle which is good for pregnant women jade cannot be found anywhere else in samudra rajiya . Think before saying something .
Nitya : maharani please clam down .
Avantika : Yes maharani how will someone know if it is precious or not when one don't even know about it .
Then vidhya gave gifts and gold and diamond and many other things . Compared to anyone vidhya gave the most valuable and many gifts to kalyani . It's time for taking arthi and all of the ladies came and took aarthi and everyone sat to eat . Aahan sat near vidhya .
Charumathi : aahan come and sit near me why are you sitting near a stranger .
Aahan : aunty I will sit here itself .
Charumathi : how dare you come here I said .
Vidhya : aahan will sit near me and will eat . 
Vidhya said in a dangerous tone and everyone was shaken and sat silently .
Vidhya fed aahan and she ate and aahan followed vidhya to her chamber .
In vidhya's chamber :
Aahan : friend I am bored what will we do now .
Vidhya : bored ..um tell me what you want to do and we will do it .
Aahan : friend can you teach me to draw .
Vidhya : Yes come sit here .
Vidhya and aahan both of them were painting and was having fun suddenly a dasi came inside .
Dasi : maharani maharaj arush and maharani charumathi are seeking permission to see you .
Vidhya : let them in .
Aahan : why is father and aunt coming here friend .
Vidhya : I don't know either .
Arush and charumathi came inside .
Vidhya : well so may I know the reason for your arrival .
Charumathi : vidhya ....we came ..
Arush : wait charu I will say ... vidhya..
Vidhya : um it's amaravathi maharani amaravathi .
Charumathi  : alright maharani aahan is always sticking with you which I don't like to see so I hope you will stay  away from him .
Vidhya : who the hell on the earth are you to say that .
Charumathi : I am his mother .
Vidhya : mother haha so funny I never heard him call you mother .
Arush : it's a trouble for you to look after him so please give him to me .
Aahan : friend please don't leave me .
Charumathi : aahan come this side you don't know what kind of woman you are standing with she is a impure woman .
Arush : charumathi ..
Vidhya : HOW DARE YOU call me impure I am the queen of water resources no one in the world is compared to my purity . One snap I can kill you now itself .
Aahan hearing vidhya rising her voice started crying .
Vidhya : aahan see me hear don't cry right friend will never give you to anyone ok .
Aahan : friend I don't want anyone I will stay with you itself .
Charumathi : HOW DARE YOU say something like that aahan you will leave your mother and go and live with a heartless woman .
Vidhya : shut up don't you dare to rise your voice again .
Charumathi : he will not stay with you .
Charumathi hold aahan hands and tried to drag him but vidhya lost her temper and slapped charumathi and she fell to the ground .
Arush : charu are you alright  .
Now arush lost his temper and using his powers sent a energy ball towards vidhya and her hand was hurt badly .
Vidhya : wow is that all you have arush nice of you to harm me for that wife of  yours .
Arush : you have crossed your limits vidhya .
Vidhya : I have crossed my limits or is it your wife . Now I am asking you right now answer my question do you want aahan or not .
Arush : keep him with yourself he is no more my son from today .
Vidhya : I knew it you will go to any extent for her . Fine I will take aahan as my own son .
Arush and charumathi both left vidhya chamber and vidhya sat near crying aahan .
Vidhya : aahan please don't cry na you ask me whatever I will bring you but please Stop crying ok a good child like you should never cry .
Aahan : friend why is father so cold to me I have never troubled anyone you know then why is he like that .
Vidhya : I don't know why he is like that either but you know what you should always look into the bright side now as your wish you will stay with me forever .
Aahan : you will never give me away like father did right .
Vidhya : never . If you don't want to stay here we will go to samudra rajiya now itself .
Aahan : I don't want to friend .
Vidhya : alright let's go to samudra rajiya now itself and play in beach as you like now don't cry ok .
Aahan : friend can I call you as mom .
Vidhya : Yes . Now sit down I will call Avantika and nitya .
Aahan : ok mom .
Vidhya : dasi call Avantika and nitya .

Hi friends hope you all like the story above please vote and comment to support me 🙂