4

The screen now shows a older Harry about the age of ten - eleven years old stirring awake.

"So I am guessing he is my son?" Lily questions kind of confused.

"Considering the fact that Daisy thought of Livia and Harry secondly and also the fact that they have matching scars.....I am 97 percentage sure they are yours..." Remus says causing Lily to nod while Daisy, James(who was having an emotional battle with himself over the whole situation), Peter and Sirius look at him in great confusion.

The room is still the same as the one his sister and he shared while young. There were still pics of them from babyhood to toddler to child. There was a book shelf filled with various books near the bed Harry was sleeping in.

"Damn imagine having a hot, rich, cool, single mother aunt..." Marlene whistles

He lazily got out of bed, getting out of the room a weird commotion was heard.

He sighed and walked down the huge white marble stairs. He the goes around and about the house and enters the kitchen

"Your house....." Marlene starts."I can't even-"

A now bit more older looking Daisy is shown dancing and singing around while blending various chillies and peppers together.

"Damn my sis looks hot!" Petunia squeals.

Most gryffindors who knew lily looked at her weirdly according to lily she was cold hearted and hated everyone especially lily. But then seeing her treat Daisy made them kind of confused.

"I hope your happy~
But not like how you were with me~"
Daisy sings quite skillfully while chopping a cucumber.

Most boys kind of squirm in their seats getting uncomfortable while the girls smirked at Daisy who gives out dramatic air kisses.

A gulp was heard causing Harry to look towards his right.

The screen now shows two laughing girls same age as Harry.

One was Delilah while the other was Livianna.

Daisy looks at Delilah and Livianna lovingly....she raised them in the end. They were beautiful. James thought the same.. regardless of their mums, both the kids were his.... He then sighed remembering the conversation he had with his friends and family while they were taking a break after the dramatic revealing of his kids parentage.

Beside them was a man, a tall, handsome man. He had kind of soft curly hair. He looked wide eyed at Daisy and gulped again.

The whole Slytherin table and their parents gape at the screen in a weird recognition. They had a thought on who it could be but no- right?

"Dad....your dead." Delilah says laughing.

"Dad?" James voices out. That wasn't him. And who is this man that his daughter ,emphasis on his, called dad?

" Don't I know it bubbles." He replied smiling softly at her. He then picked her up, placing her on his shoulder.

Daisy was full on confused.....who is this man? While James was stewing in anger and jealousy.

"Now who wants to watch some telly before the day of mischief commences?" He asked her causing both the girls to laughs and cheer with Delilah still over his shoulder.

A few certain people from Slytherin house look at each other then focus on one of their dear friend.

"Come on Harry."

The three kids are shown sitting on a couch. Livia and Daisy wide eyed looking at the screen which showed a boy their same age with Black hair.

"Guys cute and all but honestly no boy is touching my baby till she's 16." Daisy states.

James looks at the girl having thought the same thing but minus the fact that he would never let anyone date his babies

Harry is shown his nose in a book.

"My son..... A bookworm......" James cried dramatically.

The man then walks back to the kitchen to see Daisy still blending chillies.

He walks towards her and snakes his hands around her waist. Daisy is shown smiling softly and shyly.

"I'm weak for guys who back hug me..." Daisy states with blush on her cheeks. Petunia snickers under her breath causing Daisy to glare at her.

"I'm sorry...." He says closing his eyes and placing his chin on her shoulder.

"hmmmm.....I forgive you reggie."

The hall went silent. Reggie...Reggie...regulus....regulus black....a Slytherin.....Daisy, a muggle.
His parents look at him outraged. Most Slytherins glare at him for breaking the purebloods etiquette.

"Regulus black!" His mum started."we'll have a chat later."

The said boy gulped. Then he turned to look at Daisy who was staring at him then smiled softly at him. This caused butterflies to errupt in his stomach.

As if a silent agreement passed on with his friends, he was dragged out of his seat and towards Daisy. He and his friends sat next to them ignoring the looks from the others. Daisy smiled at them.

"You know I love the way you treat Delilah as your own.......even though you aren't her biological dad.." she continues.

"Thank you...." Daisy says after a few seconds if silence.
Regulus smiled at her.

James watched both the interaction on the screen and in front of him with a weird feeling in his chest.

She intervenes her fingers with his. Their wedding rings clashing. Then she removes one hand away and scoops a bit of chilli paste on her fingers and makes Regulus opens his mouth, then continues smearing the paste in his mouth. He jumps up  running around then open the fridge hastily and drank a whole bottle of milk. 

Daisy starts laughing causing the whole hall to laugh with her while regulus at first seems surprised then too starts chuckling softly. While all this happened his older brother looked at him with a weird expression.

Daisy is shown laughing while regulus who glared at her. The kids who long abandoned their original activities started laughing too having seen everything. 

Regulus too started chuckling softly after a while and starts chasing everyone. 

the screen gets hazy with laughter of the five still heard.

"That's sooo wholesome...." The hall mumbles.
Regulus was glad that despite his parents belief he still ended up being someone better.

How is it?