The Little Mermaid

Please don't steal this I worked hard.

The Little Mermaid

It was a peaceful night in the ocean, or was it? Ariel heard some popping sounds coming from the surface along with colorful lights. She was struck by amazement at what she saw. Strange but beautiful sparks of light coming from the sky. "It's beautiful," Ariel said breathlessly.

While as Sebastian was not as happy. "You can not go over there!" he said in worry for the naive young mermaid.

Instead of last night to Sebastian's words she swam over to the ship. Somehow getting up to the top levels. She stared longingly at the humans. One specific human to be exact. Ariel heard someone call him "Prince Eric". "What a handsome name for a handsome human," Ariel thought.

He started saying something else. "She is out there somewhere I just have not found her yet''.

Then the old man said "oh, perhaps you have not been looking hard enough".

"Believe me grandpa, I will find her, I just know it, and it will just bam hit me like lightning". At that moment he jinxed them and lightning hit the boat. People were thrown violently out of the boat by waves that hit the boat. Thankfully they got onto a spare boat. All except for the dog who was above the flames unable to get out. So Eric went back onto the boat to save the dog. "Jump I will catch you!" Eric yelled urgently to Max. MAx looked at Eric and Eric looked at Max. Soon they started a staring contest. Eric won so Max jumped into Eric's arms. Eric successfully threw him overboard to the little boat floating in the ocean. However he was not successful in getting himself into the boat and was soon hit by lightning. However he sadly lived through the lightning blast. He fell into the cold and dark water thinking. "Why is it that in almost every disney princess movie the parent or parents are dead?"
Going back to Ariel. She quickly swam away from the boat when lightning flashed through the dark and cloudy night sky. Watching as the people she silently stalked just moments ago were thrown off the ship and into the cold ocean. Thankfully they got into one of the smaller boats that had been broken off the ship when the lightning struck. "I wish I could help them" Ariel sadly thought as she saw the dog still on the flaming boat.

She saw as the so-called teenager tried to save the dog from the flaming ship. He jumped around the burning ship to get to his dog. Somewhat burning himself along the way. He yelled for the dog that now identifies as Max to jump down. After a moment of breaf silence Max decided to jump and was caught by Eric. The boat started to rock back and forth more than before. Eric threw Max overboard just outside of the wood moving boat in the ocean. One of the humans grabbed him and brought him into the boat. Eric however was thrown overboard by another lightning strike. He floated for a few seconds and then slowly sank into the deep, deep water. "He looks so angelic," Ariel thought in admiration. She quickly realized that he was sinking and drowning in the water and went to go save him. For a moment she thought "should I really save this random handsome man that I just stalked?". "Meh, I should probably save him before he dies". She thought in a dismissive manner. She swam quickly to get to him, and got him safely to the surface where he could breath. Only problem was, there was no land in sight. So she had to wait until the sun rose to get a better view of what land there was near them at the time. She looked and saw that he was still asleep or was he dead? While looking at his face in pure stalkiriam she did not seem to notice that he was waking up. Until Sebastion yelled saying "the human is waking up! Get into the water away from him". She went at a fast pace back into the water and onto a rock. The old dude from before ran up to him and started saying some things that she could not hear. She watched them leave and started singing "wish I could be a part of your world!" Then some water hit over the rock and her body was so small that it crashed into the rock and blood splattered onto the rock from the force of her head hitting the rock.