The Big Fight!!!

About 25 minutes later Joey called me and asked was I around Corey I told gum he was downstairs. He was like"Ashanti, I'm scared to come in I'm outside who knows what GE finna try to do to me can you please chacke him before I come in?!""Joey!He is a grown ass man! I ain't finna check my man cause you too scared! Come in ain't nothing gone happen! My kids home anyway!!!"and I hung up and ran downstairs to open the door.Corey sat up and was looking at me when I turned around "that nigga here?"" Yea,he here. Kids go upstairs I'll be up Inna sec." And they went upstairs. I opened the door.Joey walked in and said hey to me and sat down on a couch.Corey got straight to the point"aye my nigga!I know you like Ashanti and that's not gone go with me I will cut all ties with you and Ashanti if I have to you will not be part of my kids life anymore! "" Corey, its me..... Joey!Yea okay I do have feelings for her,but I wanted to tell you so you won't think I was gonna try to take her or anything "I looked at him with my mouth wife open." Joey,really?! You knew he knee that!Why didn't you already tell him that?!!! "" Because! I didn't know it took me a while to get my thoughts together! "I looked at Corey and he was getting mad!And red!" Ayr man!STOP yelling at her like on my soul! STOP!!!" Joey was about to say something back.I sat in Corey lap.he kept trynna get up and go for him.Then his opportunity finally came!The kids came downstairs because Corey started yelling.I got up and ran towards them and I told them to go upstairs I'll be up there.They went back up there and I turned around and Corey was standing up and joey was looking up at him still sitting down. And before I could sit him back down he hit joey in the face and the started fighting. "Corey stop!Corey!Corey!Get off him!" I yelled as I tried to breack it up.They kept fighting. The kids came back down and was all crying.Corey was winning and blood was being drawn from Joey.I couldn't go get the kids I had to stop this. They cried even more and they fought me even more.Corey hit him about 6 more times and finally got off of him.I pushed Corey back and looked at Joey. I ran over to the kids and hugged them all.Then Corey came over and hugged all of us.I pushed him off and said"what have you done?!"I got up and took the kids upstairs. I made sure they had stopped crying and was okay.I had them take a nap. I went downstairs Corey was fine and joey was still trynna get up but couldn't. I went and helped him up and looked at him he was a bloody mess.I went and got ice and towels for him. He went and cleaned himself up.When he came back he was clean from the blood."Ashanti. I know the kids were right there.I'm sorry "and walked out the door.