1

A swipe. That's all it took. A swipe to the right instead of left, took me down this exciting and terrifying rollercoaster.

I mean this is everyone's dream when they first download tinder. They are going to come across a multi billionaire that is so attractive and you become rich. But what happens when you come across your billionaire boss? That you just so happen to be the assistant of? Do you swipe left or right? What if we match? Will it make work on Monday awkward? What if he doesn't match with me? Will I lose the little bit of self esteem that I have left from my last relationship? These are all the questions I asked myself while staring at pictures of him looking... normal? I mean I would guess most billionaires would be showing their money on tinder and in suits. Him? No they are normal pictures of him on a fishing boat, with his dog, him at last year's Christmas party. I mean most people wouldn't guess that he has a lot of money. Unless they knew who is dad was and that he is now the CEO of Georgia & Baker, one of the biggest banks in the United States. I mean he looks not much different than most guys on tinder in New York. He has never even see me at work. Every time I come into his office he doesn't even turn around. Why not just swipe right? It's not like he even knows why I am. He doesn't even know who I am right?

I literally am just an assistant to the Vice President of the company. I'm not even his assistant. It's been at least 10 minutes of me looking through his pictures. I swipe. Right.

*MATCH*

oh my god.

Okay yeah I'm deleting this app.