2

"Hey Alice sleep good?" My roommate, Nicole, ask as I walk into the kitchen.
"Uh yeah no." I say sitting down at the counter.
"Oh did Derick text you again?"
"Oh no much worse." I say shaking my head in my hands
"Geez worse than having your ex boyfriend messaging you at 2 in the morning?"
"Well I took your advice about downloading tinder and I matched with Dalton Baker."
"YOUR BOSS?!" Phoebe, my other roommate yells coming into the kitchen.
"Whoa whoa whoa, pump the breaks Alice, are we all talking about the same Dalton right?"
"Yes." I say pulling my knees to my chest in the chair.
"That's nuts Alice. Did you message him? Did he text you?" Phoebe says
"I deleted the app as soon as we matched, I can't lose my job over tinder, I'm just hopping he doesn't know who I am or something."
"I guess your right, but come on, if you date you would be making a lot more money than what you are now." Phoebe winks. "A lot more of something else too."
"Okay Phoebe, we get it, Alice did the smart thing, just when you see him if you do just don't act weird." Nicole says giving me a cup of orange juice. "He probably gets a lot of matches so hopefully and sadly, he probably won't even see your match with him."
We can only hope. "Yeah I know, it's a good and bad thing. I shouldn't have even swiped right on him. I knew who he was and he probably doesn't even know I work for him. I'm so dumb." I say putting my face in my hands.
"Alice we both would have done the same, I mean come on you had to at least try and well it worked right?" Phoebe says hugging me.  Yeah it worked too well.
...
"Alice can you please go give these to Mr. Baker, just lay them on his desk." Mr. Hollen, the Vice President of Georgia & Baker and my boss gives me some paperwork and I start my way down the long hallway of offices.
Okay, he's probably not even in there, you be fine, he doesn't know who you are. If he does notice me... act dumb. I bet he hasn't even noticed the match yet. He's got a business to run he doesn't have time to be looking a tinder every hour. I knock before opening his office door. Yup there he is with his back turned.
"Hello Mr.Baker I'm just dropping these off for you from Mr. Hollen." I say.
"Thank you." He says without even turning around to look at me. I walk over and lay them on his desk and go to turn around and walk out.
"Oh uh do you mind actually telling Mrs. Collen  that I'm ready to have my meeting." He says spinning around. I stop in my tracks. My heart feels like it's beating out of my chest. Of course this is the first time he had ever talked to me. Does that mean he remembers me from my tinder pictures? I luckily am almost to the door with my back turned away from him.

"Yes Sir." I say spending up and going out the door. Yup has no idea. Right? Oh jeez. Now I'm sweating like a dog. I let Holly Collen know Mr. Baker is ready for the meeting and then head back to my office. I can barely work. Maybe I should redownload tinder. Maybe he messaged me? Or blocked me? It's a stupid idea. I could lose my job.