Chapter 2

"Your friend, is he still awake?" Dad asked. "Yeah, why?" "I just wanna ask the real reason why he looked so down at the time he entered the house." Dad added. I scratched my head. "I thought you bought the reason... of him being sad about the umbrella. Heh."

Dad rolled his eyes. "I'm not that dumb, so, the reason?" "Girlfriend cheated with his untrustworthy bestfriend." I said while opening the fridge and grabbing the glass pitcher full of water. "Oh. That sucks." Dad said. "I know right." I said while pouring a glass of water.

"For him?" Dad asked. "Yup" "I hope he gets better soon. Here, give him this warm glass of milk. It'll help him sleep well and it's great for cold weathers." Dad said while pouring milk on a cup. "Okay, goodnight Dad." Bidding him goodnight as I grabbed the glass of milk with my other hand. "Goodnight to you too, sweetie." said my Dad as he kissed my forehead goodnight..

I went back to the guest room where Mark is staying. Knocked on the door, seeing a sleepy person opening the door for me, Mark. "Oh, Sorry. Did I wake you up?" "Uhh.. Nope.. I was... waiting for you." he said in between his yawn, rubbing his eyes..

Aww.. He waited for me, ain't that cute? Wait.... DID I JUST THINK THAT HE'S CUTE?! bruh chill..

"Ahem." I cleared my throat as I put the glass of water on the table. I handed him the warm milk. "Sorry for making you wait. Here's a glass of milk, dad made it for you. He said it'll help you sleep well and that it's also good for weathers like these." I told him. Mark smiled accepting the milk.

"Thank you... By the way, you... have two fathers." "Oh, Yeah... Why'd you mention it? Is it that weird?" I asked.

Why did he mention them? Is he one of those homophobes or something? Should I knock him out?

"Uhh. No, it's not weird at all... It's awesome that you're family is getting along... really well." he drowsily said... After finishing the milk, I took the glass so I can put it in the sink later. He looked really sleepy, so I said goodnight to him..

Good thing he ain't homophobic... Or else..

I went down, put the cup in the sink and went straight back up to my room. Did a few stretches before going to bed.. I feel really stiff...

Tomorrow is sunday, I don't really have anything to do tomorrow. How about taking Mark out for a walk? HAHA.. The way I thought about taking him for a walk, it's like taking a dog for a walk.. HAHA.. Let's take him out for some fresh air, if the weather isn't bad... Haaaaaa.. Goodnight..

"Morning Already??" I asked the world after waking up to the sound of pans and the smell of food from the kitchen... "Yup. Morning already." my brother groggily said when he opened the door of my room..

Oh yeah, sometimes I don't really lock my door. I'll lock it if I want to... Since we don't really have thieves entering our home, so it's safe.

Josh and I went down towards the kitchen.. Papa is on the living room, watching TV, his eyes are still half closed; and Dad, an early bird, is in the kitchen making breakfast...

Dad is much better in cooking than Papa... There's this one time when Papa tried to cook fried chicken... It got burnt. And now Dad is the only one who can make meals, and if Dad is out; No Dad, means No Meals. That's why we order food when dad is out.