Chapter 10:Reunion part 2

*Raven launches at Red so Red punches her in the nose. Raven grabs Red by her dress and slings her off the stage, coming with her. Security starts breaking it up and Red grabs Raven's hair and begins pounding her head. It's soon broken up.*

Keyanna: Security, please escort Red off stage.

*Red is taken backstage & everyone gets settled and seated*

Keyanna: Now that everything is calm. Hello beautiful people sand welcome to the reunion.

*The audience cheers*

Keyanna: Girls, did you like this experience or hate this experience?

Rita: I liked the experience because I actually changed and tamed my anger.

Gina: I liked it because I had fun and got to party A LOT.

Raven: I hated it because my ankle got broken and it was too much drama.

Taylor: I hated it because no one was trying to change everyone just wanted to be tough!

*Tierra comes back on stage*

Keyanna: Welcome back Tierra!

Tierra: Hi.

Keyanna: So Tierra, did you like or hate this experience?

Tierra: I don't give a f*ck about this experience I was doing good before.

Keyanna: Okay this season was crazy so let's take a look!

{Clip}

*Sydney pushes Tierra so Tierra grabs her hair*

*Rita starts punching Raven as Raven grabs her hair*

GET READY

*Tasha decks her in the face hard causing her head to fly back, outta know where Sydney pulls Zurika down*

*Red is now on the ground with Raven standing over her punching her as Sydney is doing the same*

FOR THE

*Tasha knees Brittney then Brittney charges her to the wall and has her hair pounding her head.*

MOST INTENSE

*Tasha grabs Red's hair and begins pulling her across the floor while punching her*

*Tierra starts hitting Sydney and they fall against the table with a grip on each other's hair*

*Raven won't let her go so Rita pushes Raven in the pool, sending her flying along with Security*

SEASON YET

Gina: Why would you attack her while she's in the bed!?!?

*Red pulls Sydney out the bed by her hair*

*Red wrestles Gina to the limo floor and Gina begins punching her.*

*Zurika begins punching Sydney and banging her head to the floor repeatably.*
-
Gina: We're gonna set the bar high!

{Clip over}

Keyanna: Gina in the clip we hear you going off on Red, explain.