Nineteen

Beomgyu's pov

"Ahhh Ning Ning's gonna get you!" I hear Hyuka say as we chased Taehyunnie around the living room and he's so fast.

"Noo noo!!" He yelled going down the hall with me after him when there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" I hear Huening say just as I was about to catch Taehyunnie

"Hahahaha" Taehyunnie laughed and ran into my room.

"I'm gonna get you" I said as we landed on my bed and he just giggled causing my heart to smile and melt.

"Yew's caught me appa heheh" he giggled and pecked my cheek

"I sure did baby I sure did" I say pulling him close to me and leaving a soft kiss on his temple.

"Appa how's comes Unky Junnie and Unky Binnie no here to pway wif Taehyunnie?" He asked me

"Appa doesn't know sweetheart but I'm sure they miss you baby" I tell him as there was a tapping on my bedroom door.

"Come in" I say as the door revealed Hyuka with Soobin and Yeonjun because it's open.

"Hey guys look Hyunnie your uncles are here" as soon as I said that he got up and went straight to them.

The one time he actually leaves me for his uncles

"That's great sweetheart" I heard Soobin say as he ran his hand through Taehyun's hair and I stood up.

"I'm gonna go finish my homework" I said as I pecked Taehyunnie on the back of his head while heading back to the dining room. I took my seat. I checked my phone and got straight to work.

"Ugh" I groan this is ridiculous I ran my hands through my hair

"Hey baby what's wrong?" I looked up to see Tae

"Just this homework assignment I'm stuck on a problem and can't figure it out" I tell him as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Lemme see it baby" he said sitting next to me and looking at the paper on the table.

"Oh that's easy here do it like this" he said as he showed me by doing a different problem he came up with and I proceeded to do it the same way.

"Thanks Hyun that made more sense" I tell him as he pecked my cheek and I went back to finishing my assignment.

"Oh yeah the others went home and it's just us" he tells me as I looked at him

"Did you have fun playing with them after they got here?" I asked him

"Yeah even though they got here late but yes I always have fun with all of you" he says I finished my homework.

"That's great baby I'm glad so what do you wanna do now we can do whatever you want" I ask him as he gave me his sweet smile that I love so much.

"Can we just cuddle and watch tv" he asked

"Of course we can handsome come on" shit his trigger word. I looked at him to see his big innocent eyes looking back at me.

"Yayy cuddles time!" He cheered as I smiled and he walked to the couch. God I love this boy.

I followed behind him I grabbed the remote turning on his favorite show to watch while he's in little space.

Third Person pov

As the caregiver and his little watched tv Taehyunnie was holding Rejun and his new stuffie which he decided to name Noa.

The little was sucking his thumb invested in his own world as Beomgyu watched the show with him.

As the two laid cuddled up on the sofa Taehyun looked up at his appa to see him watching the show and laughing. Taehyun smiled and laid his head back down on Beomgyu's chest. Unaware of the front door opening and closing Beomgyu heard heavy footsteps coming towards their direction. He looked over at the clock to see that it's past eleven. Realizing his parents are home he began to worry due to the fact his parents know nothing about Taehyun's little.

"Beomgyu honey we're home" Beomgyu heard his sweet mothers voice say as she entered the living room.

"Hey Eomma, Appa" Beomgyu said to his parents as Taehyun kept his eyes on the television and minding his own business.

"How was your day today Gyu?" Beomgyu's father asks him not at all noticing the blonde laid on his chest.

"Uh if it was fine I hung out with some friends from school then came home did my homework after seeing Yeonjun, Soobin and Hyuka" Beomgyu answered his father as he played with Taehyun's hair.

"Is it alright if Taehyun stays the night?" Beomgyu asked his parents hoping they'd be understanding of course his parents loved Taehyun they thought of him as a son. As to their knowledge he had spent the weekend with them and had been with him all week.

"Sure why not goodnight sweetie" Beomgyu's mother said kissing them both on their foreheads and heading upstairs to their shared room.

"Goodnight appa" Beomgyu said as his father left the room to go upstairs.

"Does appa's appa no like Tae?" Beomgyu heard his little ask him sounding upset

"No baby my parents love you very much how about we head to bed handsome so that we have energy for tomorrow hmm?" Beomgyu asks him

"Oties appa we goes sweep" Taehyunnie said smiling at his caregiver with his pearly whites.