1

*~Natasha's P.O.V~*

"Hey Nat! C'mere!" my best friend Connor yelled from downstairs. I live with my 3 best friends, Connor, Beth and Cameron. Connor and I have been friends for as long as I can remember, in Grade 7, we met Beth who introduced us to Cameron. And we've been best friends to this day.

"Naaaaattt" Connor yelled from downstairs again, I sighed and shut my laptop off before running downstairs.

"What do you want Connor?" I asked in an annoyed tone, "Cameron made dinner, and Beth wanted to show us something." he said.

I grabbed dinner from the stove, Kraft Dinner for the third night in a row, I put a small amount into my bowl and sat down to see what they wanted to show me so badly.

"Okay, so I was online earlier, and-" Beth could barely contain her laughter, "I found this video, you're gonna love it" she started typing something and I went to stand behind her, along with Cameron and Connor. 

Beth hovered over a video but before she could click on it, Cameron accidentally nudged her hand and she clicked on the one above it, she huffed in annoyance and the video loaded, "Just go back so we can watch what you wanted to show us" Cameron said.

"Wait, wait, wait" Connor said before she could go back, "I want to see this" he said, Beth rolled her eyes but we watched it anyways.

In the background was screaming, you could see fire and people rushing around in their cars or running as fast as they could. I furrowed my eyebrows. 

Then in the corner you could see something, it looked like a human, but most defiantly wasn't. It was covered in blood and had ripped clothing. It wasn't running like the others either.

"It looks like a zombie" Beth said, "Probably just make-up, this is most-likely a something for a movie" Cameron said and went to sit down at the couch.

"I don't think so, like, that's seriously realistic. I don't think it'd be possible to do make-up that good." I said, "I'll second that" Beth said.

"But zombies aren't real." Cameron shrugged, "Cam, do you even see this?! Come back here. It's defiantly not make-up." Connor said.

Cameron sighed but came to see what was on the screen. The thing was legitimately eating a human.

"Highly doubt that's make-up" I said, Cameron's eyes were wide open. Beth stood up and turned on the TV and started flipping through channels before stopping on CBC News.

"Earlier today, a video was leaked of someone supposedly being eaten by something that people claim, was a zombie." the newsman said. Every single news channel was talking about it. 

"We haven't heard anything else about what happened or what's going to happen, so keep off the streets and lock your doors. Stay safe." a newswoman on a different channel said.

Beth shut off the TV, "Still believe it's fake?" Connor said to Cameron. 

"It still might not be true!" Cameron said.

"After seeing all that you still think it's fake? If it was don't you think the video maker would've taken it down or said something about it by now?" I said.

"Okay, everyone stop fighting for a second. You all have very good points. But for now, we have to stay inside and protect each other, because we might be inside for a couple of days. If this is all true then we don't know how fast they're spreading. And if it's not, then looks like we're gonna be fine." Beth said.

We all stayed silent, knowing Beth was right. She was always right. 

"Looks like we're just gonna have to live this out then."

//

hello welcome to dead end :D hope you guys enjoy

byee

~N