Chapter 1

Chapter 0ne

“Mila! Hurry up will you; we’re already late. Wendy and Sandy are already in our meeting place. “Abby yelled; she had been downstairs almost twenty minutes now waiting for her friend to finish so they could leave.

“Where do you plan to take my little sister?” Troy asked her. He had just arrived from work. He works at a call center near town.

“Well hello Troy that’s a nice way to greet a guest” Abby said in reply his starting to annoy her again as always.

“Oh you’re no longer considered a guest since you’re always here.” Troy said

“If I’m not a guest then what would I be? Your sister or your wife?” she looked at him smiling.

She noticed him blush but he regained after a while “none of the above” then he started his way upstairs to his room but when he had taken a few steps up the stairs she spoke.

She laughed “We’re just going to hang out with the girls”

“Don’t do anything silly, okay?” “You’re with my sister so she’s your responsibility” Troy looked at her. Their eyes locked.

 “Hi! Kuya (older brother) Troy” Mila greeted her brother. She just walked out of her room and saw them staring at each other.

“Kuya, do you have a date tomorrow?” Mila asker him

“None, why do you want to know?? Troy now looked at her sister.

“It’s Valentines Day tomorrow!” Mila said shock evident in her voice.

“so what if it’s Valentines Day?” Troy replied confused with her sister’s behavior.

“oh nothing, Mila let’s go!” Abby butt in

They left him.

At the restaurant Wendy and Sandy sat in a four sitter table waiting for Abby and Mila to arrive.

“Hi! Can we take a sit?” a guy suddenly appeared in front of them along with another guy.

“oh we’re waiting for our friends” Sandy said but the guys just took the vacant sits.

Both Sandy and Wendy looked at the guys then looked back to each other. They seem like talking with each other through their eyes. What are we gonna do?

The other guy notice them looking at each other. ‘’Hi! I’m Leon and this is Ian” pointing to the other man sitting next to him. “Sorry if we took these sits but don’t worry we’re just going to wait for our order to arrive and then we would leave at once.” He said then smiled. He has a handsome face.

Sandy looked around and found out that there were no other sits available. “That’s alright our friends have not arrived yet so it’s fine with us.”

“Thanks” Leon said.

After a few minutes their orders have arrived so Leon and Ian said goodbye to them.