Friends?

TW: bullying, offensive language, and f slur.

Jake had woken up to the sound of his alarm clock. Jake groaned and rolled over to see the time. The clock had read 6:31 am. Jake rolled out of bed tiredly and got ready (by this time he was already living with junior). Jake came down the stairs. "Good morning Jake!" Bree (Juniors mom) greeted Jake as he came down for breakfast. "Good morning" Jake replied back. Jake sat down at the table and started eating his breakfast that was already prepared for him. "JUNIOR, JAKE, GET IN THE CAR!" Logan (juniors dad) yelled. Jake and Junior get up and go out the door and off to school. As Jake was leaving the house he looked up at his room making sure he didn't forget anything and left the house.

Jake arrived at school and got out the car. He went inside and started walking to his locker when he bumped into someone while looking down at his phone. "Well look who it is, Jake Wheeler the fag" Oliver said. Oliver was one of Jakes bullies and of course Oliver bullied Jake because he was gay. This was normal for Jake so he just ignored Oliver and continued walking to his locker. Jake found his locker and put in the code so the locker could open. The locker opened and Jake took out his history book. Jake closed his locker and there appeared Devon, Devon Evans. Devon was Jakes crush but Devon never really talked barely even notice Jake even tho Devon hanged out with Junior, at least that's was Jake thought. Jake flinched. Devon smiled at that and replied with "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" Jake smiled back and said "Its okay". "Jake right?" Devon asked "Y-yeah" Jake answered. All of a sudden the bell rang. "well I got to go to class, and I'm Devon" Devon said. "We should hang out sometime, my numbers ***-***-****." Jake pulled out his phone and typed it in and saved it in his contacts. Devon waved as he walked away to his class. Jake waved back and smiled. Jake started walking to his class, happy that his crush finally noticed him.