Prologue

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS!

Have you ever been struck by lightning so powerful it incinerated your physical body? Well I don't know about you but I sure have, and it sucks.

After said lightning strikes leaving your spirit without a body to inhabit you meet with an ancient deity saying they don't have room for you in either side of the afterlife so you have to be reincarnated into the body of a little kid who had just been assasinated by some prick with poisoned throwing needles and complete white eyes with not pupils. Has this happened to you? It's happened to me.

My name was John. Then I got incinerated. Then I met Boss. Boss, I guess you could say, is THE deity. You know, that guy everyone worships? Yeah him. He's also the ruler of hell. I know... surprised me too. Anyways he told me that not only was I not supposed to die (the bolt was his ipod shorting out), but there was no room for me in heaven or hell. He then proceeded to inform me that there were no bodies up for grabs in my home reality. I said I didn't really care about details because he obviously had something planned, I just wanted to know what it was.

I almost wished I had never asked... then I remember it wouldn't have turned out differently anyways.

That freaking asshole put me into the body of a lead character in one of my favorite animes "Naruto". I know most of you are thinking, "Whats wrong with that?". Well, did you know there are more then fourteen hundred billion different Naruto Universes? Who could have figured that the only one that actually needed Naruto to grow up and live to be a great hero or the entirety of existence in every reality would reset to square one would be the only one where Naruto killed himself? Well technically it wasn't Naruto. You see in this universe Naruto is a little girl named Uzumaki Sora.

Boss said that he needed someone to reanimate the body, but because little Sora commited a kind of aided suicide her soul was destroyed and no longer exists. Turns out the little girl knew she was poisoned, but figured it'd be better if she just died instead of going on so something like this could happen again, so instead of waiting for the poison to take effect she ended her life before it could.

*This is where my soul comes in*

"Ok, on one condition," I know, I'm a bastard, "I want to retain all memories of my other life. I think I learned some things that would help me out there." Boss agreed to let me keep them.

Now here I am, the new Uzumaki Sora, six years old, and hoping to hell that for some reason puberty will just pass me by completely. Because I do not want to experience a period.