chapter 1 (good day?)

Y/N pov
You slowing open your eyes to the annoying beeping of your alarm *fuck~* as you slowing started to get up for work *fuck it's going to be a long day* reminding yourself you're going to work the day shift and the night shift as you are try to find your work clothes than getting dressed you heard someone in the kitchen being very loud you groaned *its lucy* you smiled *she's making coffee or maybe breakfast* you walked to your mirror looking deiced for work not caring how you look in the first place not like anyone cared (but lucy) you walked out your room and the small of pancakes filled the kitchen "smalls amazing lucy" as she flipped the pancake smiling "will dud I'm making them* then she turned to look at you with a weird look "what?...." she started walking to you "Y/N I know I don't say this a lot but I love you and that I got the full rent is on me I promised you I was going to do better right" you're in shock her words hit you like a billet and the only words that came out was "thank you..." still not believing it like if you were in a dream then she pulled you in for a hug you hugged her tightly still in shock you thank her again than eating breakfast together you finished sooner than her Cuz you had work after what lucy said you were in a good mood *finely I can have a break this month* you signed with a smile * this day can't get any better* you never felt this good in months you felt excited for the day and this month you happily walk to work and clocked it *wow day is very different I hope in a good way* you starting walking to the kitchen to get your things you needed that day then you heard a quite hey you quicky turned around and saw TK "hey TK I didn't know we had the same day shift" you said we a soft smile he smile back "will I know you were working the day shift and I want to keep you company* he laughed putting on his apron you playfully punched his shoulder "thanks TK at least I won't be bored" *I know he likes me and I know for a while....maybe I will give him a chance? * You looked at TK once more as he gave you a soft smile *I don't know he isn't really type and I see him more like a BFF...* getting excuse not to date him you haven't really thought about dating or not any kind of relationship as you remembered lucy telling you get a fuck buddy because your Horney all the time and lonely you blushed you and lucy are the only ones that know that you're a virgin *fuck I'm a HORNY VIRGIN* you blush hard thinking about it you are as red as a tomato right now then you heard your name "hey Y/N people are here!" you breathe in "I'm on my way!" then putting on your work face and starting doing your thing after 8 hours of work your exhausted and stressed the people were being extra mean and disrespectful making you feel like shit but you really didn't care at all you wanted to do was to take your break before going to work again you quicky walked to the café down the block and go to the park to your quite place after getting your coffee you walked to the park taking in the warm air hitting your body and the noises around you as the noises was fading out you sit in your favorite bench and started relaxing then 5 mins later you feel a tall presence sitting next to you, you slowly opened your eyes and see a tall men with a blond head and a heart shirt your eyes started to focus more on his face his had a cute soft smile on his face and it was very claiming and warm then.... his beautiful blue eyes that made you feel safe *omg his eyes are so beautiful* you couldn't stop staring at his eyes then you blushed as he looked at you *FUCK now he thinks I'm a creep* then the men spook "hi there" you are shocked that he is talking to you *omg his voice is hot and...his not bad looking-....OMG STOP IT Y/N!!!!!* you quicky clear your throat "hi..." trying to hide your blush then he starts again "why are you out here I mean like its far of the biking trail" you look at him "oh I wanted to relax and I didn't want to hear the traffic" he smiled more and inched closer to you a little taking a back that he was talking to you then you felt his warm coming his body you smile nervously "sorry do I know you?" his smile slowly fades into a frown "I'm your boyfriend...." he said quietly "sorry did you say something? I didn't hear you" you said "sorry no you don't... but I would like to know more about you I know it's very fronted..." he scratched the back of his head and blushing nervously closing his eyes with a cute smile *this guy is a little creepy but WHY THE HELL CUTE AT THE SAME TIME??? I'm, ok???* you normally say no but this time felt different maybe good? *it wouldn't hurt right* you look at him with claiming smile "sure you want my number" he quicky give you a big smiled *wow his teeth are so sharp I wonder~ OMG STOP IT WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEEEEE!!!!* then he took his phone out "here you go" you took his phone putting in your number "hey can you put your numder in my phone" he gladly take the phone then you noticing the time *fuck im going to be late* you quickly stood up "sorry im going to late for work i really need to go" he give you a big cute smile blushing a little "its fine i unberstand darling~" you starting feeling your face go red *why didnt i hate that??!!* "thanks" waving goodbye and him waving back still with that cute big smile then you started walking to the dinner luckly not late you sigh then you saw TK waving at you, you waved back *time for work*
________________________________________
I hope you guys like the story plz tell me if there were spelling errors or grammar errors ect. Your the best btw!!