busted!

DISCLAIMER!! SORRY IF MY WRITING IS A BIT BAD, IM REALLY DARN RUSTY RN
and also. i said i would update soon and i stg i don't know how i said that 2 weeks ago. I THOUGHT IT WAS 3 DAYS AGO

Days turned into weeks then turned into 2 months as you waited from a phone call from the hospital Mista was being kept in. With every hour that passed, you felt yourself slowly feeling sicker and sicker.

It felt like you suddenly had no value and meaning. Without him. Just him, nobody else.

Every single day, Fugo would come into your room to chat with you and continue making you uncomfortable. He didn't do anything weird, and that's what kinda scared you. Usually he would try to do weird things, but these times he was just being a normal best friend. You started to trust him only a little, Not knowing if you would regret this later on.

Why wont he just leave me alone???
.
.
You clenched the toilet seat as you vomited your insides into the bowl of it. You hadn't eaten or barely gotten any fresh air... It felt like you just couldn't do anything at all. Food looked disgusting.. And the feeling of being happy always reminded you of.. him. As long as he's okay i'm okay... Right? Even if he's not with me??? Yeah..
What a joke.
Cleaning of your face and tears started forming in your eyes, you wobbled back to your room and silently cried into your sheets. The feeling of someone brushing your head startled you enough to get your face out the sheets and look into the directions of the certain motion. There you saw Fugo, with a smile on his face.

".. What's wrong y/n?"
His face quickly dropped to a frown as he saw the tears dried up on your face.

"Hey, Do you think Mista really will be alright?"
Fugos mood changed as you gave you a slightly displeased face.

"Say... Y/N."

"..yeah?"

"Do you..like Mista??"

You slightly blushed, looking down as you fidgeted with your fingers.
"Like?? well.." You smiled to yourself as you thought the thought of being with someone like mista.

Fugo scoffed, giving you quite the dirty look but then changing it to a 'charming' one.

"Y/N, ive know you for a very long time. Much much more longer then him. You know my feelings right? You wouldn't mind if i acted upon them, right..?"
.
Fugo said as he slowly closed his eyes as he leant in for a kiss.

"Yeah, about that.." He opened his eyes as the movement of you pulling back from his kiss felt on the bed. He gave you a slightly annoyed look while getting up and sitting right next to you

"About what??"
His eyes felt cold as he started down into your soul.
"..Nothing, Fugo."
*
Sigh, If i told him my feelings about Mista he would certainly hate me.
Would Mista hate me himself? I wonder what he would see me as.

What if he died..??? And i never got a chance to tell him how i really felt??
I'm overthinking

"Fugo, Would you just leave me alone for a while?"
I said as he looked at me weirdly, sending chills down my spine. He got up and left, i didn't expect him to leave so easily for some reason.. Why is he being no obedient? Usually he's much more persistent..
*
More thoughts of  Mista filled your head as you watched the ceiling while holding your pillow and falling asleep once again.