CHAPTER 5

KWANGMIN'S POV

It's election now i need to be vice president of this school please lord let me win . We go to every single room and introduce our self and tell what will we do . It's over . "Raera I talked to youngmin , youngmin said that hyejae really miss you why you didnt text her" i said . "Ohh...yeah I forgot I'll call her later" Raera said and we went to the class room . "Lunch break" our teacher said . "Can we eat together " i asked Raera . "Raera" jessica called . "Oh...annyeonghaseyo" I said and i bow . "Hello , can I join you guys" sica said . "Me too" peniel said and i nod . "Let's go" i said and went to the cafeteria . "What do you want to eat Raera I'll buy You" I said. "I want cupcake  thank you" Raera said and I smiled . "You Jessica what do you want ill Buy you too" I said . "Anything " Jessica said and I buy 5 cupcakes for us . I went back to our table and saw Jessica and Raera laughing . "Why are you laughing" I asked . "Oh... I'm talking to your Twin and my cousin "Raera said . "Youngmin here's your twin" Raera said and hand me her cell phone.  "Hyung" I said.  "How are you there , Do you eat healthy foods and are you eating on time " Youngmin asked.  "Yeah.... I am , I miss Korea it's hard to speak English man" I said and he laughed at me. 

YOUNGMIN'S  POV

Me and kwangmin is having a face time.  "So hows there " I asked . "It's hot here" He said . "How's Appa, are you helping him In our company " I asked.  "Yes, but in the evening , cause in the morning I habve to go here at school " He said and I smile.  "I miss you when are you coming back "I asked . "I don't know Hyung" he said . "Yah!!!! Jo kwangmin and Jo Youngmin, Can I talk to my cousin" I heard Raera's Voice.  "hehe.....Raera want to talk to you"i said to hyejae.  "Raera I miss you and someone here missed you"Hyejae said . "Who" Raera said.  I sat on the Chair at the cafeteria and eat my lunch.  "Who is who" I asked and i saw hyejae Looked and minwoo . "Your buddy" hyejae said . "Who minwoo oppa" Raera said and hyejae nod . "Yeah....He miss you a lot" Hyejae said . "Yah!!!! Hyejae " minwoo said and we laugh . "Our maknae is in love" Hyunseong said . "I'm not i just miss my study buddy" minwoo said . "i miss you too oppa" I hear Raera said Ouch!!!! My heart i wish I'm the one who wen there i really like Raera . "So how's your step mother" hyejae asked . "Hmm.....i don't know" Raera said . "You don't now why" i asked . "Cause I don't talk to her I don't eat with her " Raera said .

HYEJAE'S POV

"Really why" I asked . "Don't like her" Raera said . "Ahh....You're step sister" i asked . "She's friendly and kind" Raera said . "Really" i said and she nod . "She's not like her mother right " I asked . "She's adopted" she said . "What!!!! Is that true" i asked and she nod . "Gosh..." I said . "if i come back I'm sure I'll take her with me" She said . "Are you crazy" I asked . "No I'm not " she said and laugh . "i just love her" she said . "Ah...She's really kind" i said . "Uh...bye Raera i need to eat" i said and she nod . "Say bye" i said . "Bye" they said . "Bye I miss you" she said and we turned off our cell phone . "i miss her" i said and they smiled . "Aish....let just eat" i said and eat .

SORRY FOR LONG WAIT IM JUST BUSY AND LAZY SORRY