Chapter 2: Devian

I walked to my brothers with a smile on my face. Dorin looked at me suspiciously. "What you smiling about?" Daren said. "Just talked to the new girl and shes meeting up with me at lunch" I said a bit to excited. "Wow, Devian is already a simp for the new girl" Damain said with a chuckle. "Am not!" I said a bit embarrassed. I noticed that I said that a bit to loud because many people were now looking at our direction. I waved at them nervously then looked back at my brothers that had one lady on each side of them. I walked away from them a bit angry and embarrassed at the same time. I went to my Social Studies class and started to read ahead on the Cycle of the Ecosystem. I read for about twenty five minutes then I started to get a headache. I took my glasses off and laid them on my desk just for them to be taken by someone. I looked up but could make out a figure. That's when I noticed it was the new girl. Mari, can I have my glasses back?" I heard her giggle in response. "Fine, your no fun". I felt the glasses go back on my head and I could see her simile at me. "You seem not as shy as before". She looked at me with a hurtful look because I was good with theater I could tell she was faking. In response to her failed attempt to act hurt I chuckled. "Were you practicing that look for 5 minutes or something?" I asked a bit intrested in why she made that face. "How could you tell?" she asked in amazement. "I am a theater freak you could say" I said with a grin. She laughed so hard she almost fell over. It was so cute. "Calm down woman" is all I could say before I burst out laughing with her. This moment was to precious to get rid of. A few classes later it was starting to get boring since most of my classes were reading about information then answering questions.