Humanly

I sat beside Jungkook.

"Detective, detective there's gonna be a murder~" He sang, but caught my glare. "Why you looking at me like that??? Have you never played that game? W..wink wink murderer?" I slapped his shoulder playfully and whined. "Of course I know that thing. We always played it in primary. However there is gonna be another murder if we don't find the killer!!!"

Jungkook pouted before sighing heavily. "I just wanted to make you happy, you looked stressed."
"Happy?? When people are dying??? I'll be happy when I finish this case."

Jungkook looked at me and shifted forward, slightly.
"What if you don't find the killer. Then you wasted all the time you could of been happy for." He slightly took away my worksheet.

"Jungkook why are you being so negative, what makes you think we can't find them?"

"Face it. We're still on step one. And it's still gonna take so long to find that arse. So we need breaks. Because if we overwork ourselves, then we won't be able to find the little details that'll be the big part of this case." He had a point, and the very much that I hated it I had to listen.

"I get it, let's go chill for now." Jungkook smiled and followed me out. This time I decided though Sameul is a dickhead, it's completely better that I go with Jungkook. I didn't want to face what happened a few days ago, which I mean with that Taehyung maniac.
"I'll drive us to burger wink. And then let's go get some boba. "Jungkook stated before I could declare. I nodded and we made our way to Burger wink, my most favourite fast food takeaway that wants less money and offers more food.

"wow." Jungkook stated as he smacked his lips. "Let's order." I laughed a little, we ordered our food from a polite lady. I think she noticed we were detectives and from law, therefore giving us a shocked face and running off.
"Wow." Jungkook said out of nowhere causing me to stare at him. "Wow what?" I asked.
"Richard Malcolm."
"The football star? What about him??"
"Your really behind. Well the football fans of Ethernal Stadium are angry at him."
"What for?"
"He had committed blasphemy, being the imbecile he is. What did he expect? Now he's saying he didn't mean it and all, he said and he's facing consequences. The Ethernal fans are rioting infront of the place, asking for him to be kicked out." Jungkook shrugged and continued looking at his phone. Well deserved I guess.

Within an hour, our foods came. Which was surprisingly longer than it'd ever take. My eyes light up like a thousand stars in the nightsky. What can you say? I love food.
As I reached for another chip something poked my hand. I looked in the bag and came across a note.

Pls, it's me the waiter who served you before. Please help me. They're selling human meat in the cheeseburgers. And held me hostage.

Normally I don't get the cheeseburgers since it tasted off the first time I ever ate them here. I just figured that it might of just not been cow meat but the meat of another animal. To think it's human meat makes me want to puke up for even even tasting it.

"JUNGKOOK!" Jungkook jolted in shock and flashed me a glare.
"Don't eat the burger!" I cried. He looked at me, confused.
"That's human meat." He was puzzled but after hesitating, processing my claims, he panicked
"HOLY SHI- WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!"
I threw the note and he caught it, reading it thoroughly.

"We need backup. Call others in for an inspection." He told me as I did what he said. Jungkook turned to everyone in the room who were eyeing us with curiosity."ANYBODY EATING THE CHEESEBURGERS. STOP DUE TO THE COMPLAINTS WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN!!"
After the inconvenience we created and the call for backup cops, the owner of the takeaway came in.

"It's me, Jung Hoseok, the owner of this takeaway. Is there something going on?"

"Yes infact there is. We've been given a claim and thus we are detectives, member of the law. We have called backup for a further investigation." I stated to the owner. He himself looked very complexed.

"I have no idea what those claims are referred to, yet feel free to investigate."