Bloody Jack (Part 2)

I've been think up a lot lately of who we could have been.

Last night I went to bed and dreamt of someone.

You couldn't believe who I saw last night sitting at the corner of my bed.

●●

Now boy let me tell you something first, his name was Bloody Jack.

I went to bed and dreamed of Bloody Jack, I woke up with my breathe all out of wack, I saw Bloody Jack sitting on my bed.

Of all this time I was trying to find rhymes to go with this poem of how I saw the very first boy who I ever loved.

Just looking at him, I long to see him again, sitting here my whole life.

Almost like this pain in my heart everytime you try to make your way into the bed of the sheets.

You're the type girls dreamed about, but the kind that slept with my best friend.

Look me in the eye, tell you love me, I just want to hear it even if I have to smoke my cigarette stokes at 12:00 A.M when it's almost 5 P.M.

I'll have my cup of tea, my feet kicked up trying to forget you.

But I surely can't.

Because he's so.. so.. rock n' roll and out of my league but I surely hope not, he wouldn't see me.

I'm so cliche but it runs right through me.

But it kind of annoys me, just a bit.

I don't care, I won't say when I miss you then.

The more I think about Jack, the more I begin to lack in my heart.

Maybe his heart is true who wouldn't have knew he was the one who bought me flowers on valentine's showing his heart was true.

Or so it seemed.

You got me where you want me, because I'll do anything just to please you.

See the love is gone in your eyes, you terrorize, you terrorize when I say I'm going to miss you and this cannot be a dream.

This can't be happening to me, must be a dream.

But it's too late.

Say it's all just for a miss you, I don't care what it takes, this demon inside me will fine.

So let me in. Close your eyes, a kiss goodnight to let the nightmares begin.

•••

Twirling through the darkness my nightmares have seem to taken apart of me with them.

Why won't you let me in?

So I can forever be at your side, on during that at sun rise.

But they terrorize, terrorize.

Don't let me drown, if I can never have you I'll never be found.

You know our love was caught on us, in your eyes.

Stab me in the back and go tell your pack that your love has been announced as I'm bleeding on this cold floor that feels like the ceiling.

The razor caught in my lip, taste of my own blood. Don't let me die, If I can't have you I won't ever be found.

Don't let me die, My Bloody Jack and never look back.

•••

Waking up from my dream, I feel my cold lips and watch as the blood drips off my fingers.

The razor in my hand.. only nine words caught in my head.

There's no escape from this messed up place!

This cannot be, must be a dream. He's my only escape for social reality.

My inner demon is screaming take him now! Take him!

I won't hold back, only to fight my demons back.

My blood dripping off of my hands, only nine words can be said.

If I can't have you, I'll never be found, only my tears.

I think you enjoy what you're doing right before sunrise.

Your hands covered in my blood, your sick twisted smile as I close my eyes.

Don't Let Me Die.