That Fateful Day (Prologue)

Text = Actions & Sounds
"Text" = Thoughts
Text = Location, Dates, & Signs
#Text# = Texting, Notifications, & Ringtones
Text = Narrative
'Text' = Whisper
Text = Story Notes
'Text'= Exaggerated Words
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'm sorry kid, but you'll need to give up."

"What... do you mean...?"

"It means you're quirkless. You can't be a hero."

These words were what broke the golden heart of Izuku Midoriya.

"Kacchan Kacchan!!!! Did you get your quirk!?"

"Heh, yeah I did." A blonde boy said, small pops of explosions coming out of the boys palms. Though to the boys, were one of the biggest explosions they've seen.

"Woooaaaahhh!! You're so cool Kacchan!!" The boy with a bush of green hair said, jumping in excitement

"So, what's your quirk?" The blonde questioned.

The boy stopped jumping.

"U-umm.... I..." The boy stammered

"What? Is it weak? Pffftt!!!" The blonde said.

"N-no.... it's just... I don't have one..." The boy finally uttered out, as the blonde froze in place.

"Ummm.... Kacchan?" The boy asked, worried for his "friend".

"I guess you really are useless huh, Deku?" The blonde said, agitated

"Deku...?" The boy questioned.

"Yeah, it means useless. Like you. I can up with it myself, like it?" The blonde said with both sarcasm and pride.

"N-" snif "No..." The boy had tears in his eyes, ready to cry.

"What? Gonna cry!?!? Huh, Deku!?" The blonde shouted, making the boy even more upset, until eventually, the boy ran away, with tears flowing from his eyes.

"AND DON'T YOU DARE TELL AUNTIE, OR YOU'RE GONNA GET IT!!!" The blonde threatened.

Katsuki Bakugo. The boy Izuku thought he could trust, turned out to be a narcissistic piece of shit. He always boasted on how strong his quirk was. All the way to middle school. Bullying poor Izuku harshly. Luckily, Izuku had a coping mechanism. His hobby, one could say, was to collect masks. He also played an ocarina. He thought they sounded soothing. His mother saw this, and decided to play songs for him if he wished. Playing songs if he ever had a nightmare. It was a simple song with a simple purpose. To soothe Izuku's sorrows. Izuku loved this song. But there was one he loved even more. He called this song, the "Song of Time". He loved it so much because it was a song he made when he and Katsuki we're still friends. He called it the Song of Time because he wanted to play this, and go back in time. Back to the good old days. Back to when Izuku and Katsuki we're still friends. But he thought it would never happen. Well... He may be right. But who's to say he needs to go that far back?

That was pretty short, sorry about that. But I will upload new chapters, don't worry.