𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

❝ 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆

𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚, 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚❞

"NOTHING GOOD EVER HAPPENS AFTER TWO AM".  Marigold could recall the winter night that she had decided to binge-watch the first season of How I met your mother with Iris and how much sense this quote had made for her.

It was true. There was something in the night that made everyone's judgment cloud; perhaps it was the effects of the moon, the energy that flew around people, embracing them in snapped judgement, floating over their eyes and causing visions of the right being wrong and the wrong being dangerous, however, not a bad kind of dangerous, an enticing kind of danger.

The kind of danger that caused hearts to beat faster, lips to be bitten in anxiousness, fingertips to twitch in response to breezes and throats to dry. And if there was anything that Marigold liked was adrenaline. She liked making spontaneous decisions that would leave her to soak in regret the day after, thus, those wrong choices made after 2 am felt ever so tasteful and delightful.

Well, Marigold couldn't blame inviting Harry to her house as a two am mistake since it was around 4 in the afternoon when it happened, however, it was certainly on her "whims that I will regret later" list.

The drive back home was quiet, YUNGBLUD playing on the speakers as Marigold tightened around the steering wheel. She took a deep breath as she thought about what was happening and concentrated on the tingly feeling that was slowly feeling up her stomach, her body screaming at her to continue what had been left undone on the studio, however, her mind pushed it down, reminding herself she was indeed driving a car and— why did he look so damn sexy smoking?

It hadn't been difficult to quickly recognize the scent as weed, and she gradually took in the aroma that was filling up the car, even with the window open. His left hand brought the cigarette to his plump rose lips once more and she observed the situation, as she tried to concentrate on the road.

"Do you want to?" He motioned to the blunt in his hand, her eyes darting from the red signal in front of them.

"Sure." She took her left hand off the steering wheel, taking the blunt off his hand, their fingertips slowly brushing against each other, Marigold making sure of it, knowing it would fluster the slightly stoned boy. She picked up the blunt, inhaling it as she rapidly passed it to Harry, keeping her eyes on the road.