Prologue 3

"U-Uhm... This... Isn't a party, bestie..." I reply to the sudden shout.

The person looks up to me, then to their surroundings.

"Huh, would you look at that.
This doesn't look like my house."

I heard Aya sigh. "I am trapped in this hell with idiots."

The person immediately shoots to stand up, grabbing a hold of what looks like a microphone "Hey!! That's not a nice thing to say!! You haven't even met me!!"

"Well who are you?" I ask.

"Who are you???"

"I asked first!"

"I asked second!!" They argued back.

I sigh. "Fine. I'm Masaki Sohda. Ultimate Pilot. And green haired smartypants is Aya Hotaru. She's like the Ultimate Horror writer or whatever."

"I'm an author."

"Same thing."

"Weeeeelll nice to meet you two strangers! I'm Toshimi Zunake!!! The Ultimate Radio Host aaaaand Host of the hottest teen radio on the block 'Afternoon Reckoning!!!'"

"So you're the eccentric genius who runs that? You play... Some interesting songs..."

"Well they're all mainly requests and sometimes songs that made me astral project into the damn sun." They smile.

.

.

.

Another round of silence.

Toshimi spoke up. "I think someone's staring at us."

"I could guess that, I mean, I don't think we're the only three people here." Aya turns around and looks towards the door. "You can come out y'know. We're not gonna kill you or something."

"Unless you're like, evil! Then we will!!" Toshimi pipes up.

A little tuft of indigo hair and a black beret pops out.

"Come on!! We're not crazy axe murderers!" Toshimi shouts to the ominous thing in the corner. They start to walk up and holy fuck that is the shortest mime I've ever seen in my life.

They had a white frilled dress shirt, black bloomers, striped stockings, and mary janes.

They had a very unique mask. It's like half of those theatre masks that are happy and sad.

The person waved, and began doing exaggerated gestures.

"I'm sorry I have no idea what you're saying." I say. The person stops and thinks, then begins to sign.

"K-A-M-L-Y-N O-K-U-I"

"Kamlyn... Okui??" I ask, the person, Kamlyn nods fastly.

"OHHHH I KNOW YOUU!!! You're the Ultimate Mime, yeah??" Toshimi pipes up. Kamlyn nods fastly again. They stretch their arms and go into what seems to be an introductory pose.

 They stretch their arms and go into what seems to be an introductory pose

"Nice to meet you Kamlyn!" I begin the introductions of everyone, to which Kamlyn waved to each of us.

"Well, since there seems to be 5 of us. It would be most appropriate to explore more? See if they're any other Ultimates around here? This is a big place after all." Aya reccomends.

"Yeah, and Kamlyn must have woken up somewhere different." Kamlyn nods to my reply.

"Say, do you think you know where other students are?" I ask the mime, they do their thinking position, and jump up. Kamlyn grabs my arm and drags me to another room.

"HEY WAIT FOR US!!! IT'S SCARY OUT HERE!!!" I hear Toshimi shout.

Oh boy it's gonna be a long day.