Merch

"No, okay? I will never stoop as low as that. I don't need my own merchandise!"

Bakugo ended the call with his manager. He learned from most of the Pro Heroes that to get to the top, you need someone to deal with his fame, his invites to different hero galas, but lately his irritating manager kept on insisting on the idea of his merch since he was getting famous. It will make him more well-known since his Hero name will be plastered all over the city on different stuff.

"Ah, which stupid extra has gotten you all fired up now Katsuki?" You looked up from your shopping, glancing at your boyfriend who even with that mask that covered half his face looked pissed off.

"My manager." He growled, shoving his hands in his coat pockets. "Are you done? The movie is about to start, woman."

With a deep frown, you put the shirt you were looking at back on its shelf, "Oh, stop taking this out on me, blasty."

"Sorry." Bakugo huffed. You know that Bakugo doesn't mean to be mean to you, its just that whenever other people pisses him off, he gets pretty testy. "Can we please go and see that damn movie now?"

"Okay 'suki, let's go."

It was a peaceful Friday evening, one of the rare moments when he wasn't needed in the city. It was as if the universe all conspired to not irritate him further...

Well, that is...until Sunday morning.

Bakugo just finished with his daily jog when he found his girlfriend requesting a video call. He wiped his face with a towel and accepted your request.

"Katsuki! Look!"

Your face, which took up the entire screen, was lit up in that happiness and excitement that was always so contagious that it would make even Katsuki smile. He used to push it down the surface when you started dating but eventually he knew he was fighting a lost cause.

You placed the phone on your dining table, boxes everywhere, and he was stunned to see you wearing a dark hoodie which resembled his hero costume.

Wait.

What?

"What the hell are you wearing, Y/N?" He frowned deeply, knowing he didn't have...

"Your manager sent it." Then he watched you scramble over to one of the boxes to pull out a huggable plushie version of Dynamight and a note, "He said that because you didn't want merch, he thought he'd send it to me instead."

That bastard. Bakugo hissed.

But you looked so damn cute in his merchandise! How can you look even cuter in them?

"Why did you turn him down though, 'suki? Your merchandise can help you climb up the hero charts." You mumbled as you held the plushie with one hand and your camera in the other. "The tshirt looks great too! I can probably replace my Hawks one with that!"

Katsuki was too stunned to speak and then he mumbled, "The fucker knows how to play the game, huh?"

"What?"
"Nothing. Show me the tshirt."

And you did. You wore it under the Dynamight hoodie which was two sizes too big for you. The tshirt did look great, not like the corny shit you call your Hawks tshirt which you've had ever since he can remember.

"It looks great." He told you.

"Doesn't it?" Beaming wide, you looked at yourself in the mirror, proud at the merch. Although you can get jealous of his fan girls, Katsuki was yours and he will always be. No matter who wears his merch, his heart was yours.

"Let me call you back, I'll have a word with the fucking extra."

You laughed. You weren't daft not to realize this was simply a ploy to get Katsuki to reconsider. The Pro Hero's manager asked you for help specifically and you thought it was a good idea.

Dynamight needed this.

Eventually Bakugo relented in releasing his line of merchandise and under his very strict eye, he made sure that all were in good taste and were approved by you - his number one fan.