Good Night

Everyone sat down in the living room wherever they found seats.

? :ughhhh... Wha-

Jungkook, who was sleeping on one side of the sofa with Tae, stretched a bit as he woke up and looked around, waking his hyung in the process. They both looked around bewildered.

Jackson: hey!

Y/n was still mentally lost in the sight she just witnessed. How adorable!!!!!

Tae:h-hey... Hyung?

Both the boys looked towards Jin and Namjoon who were sitting on the other side.

Namjoon: they're the other group. We're staying here for some time now.

Although they were speaking in korean, y/n, Jackson and others could understand them.

Jackson: hello🙂 I'm Jackson Wang!

Y/n: 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓪...

She whispered under her breath and chuckled a bit.

Y/n: and I'm y/n. Nice to meet you 😇.

Tae: Hi. My name is V. 😁

JK: I'm Jeongguk

Three guys, Carl, Max and Ron introduced themselves as well.

Jin: back to sleeping arrangements. How should we arrange it?

Tae: Rock, paper, scissors?

Y/n: yeah. That's good.

Tae: winner can select first!🙂

Y/n: I'm in! 🖐

Tae: me too! 🖐

Jin: wait. Wait. Wait! You're not the only ones🤨

Jackson: Fine with me. It's reasonable and no one can argue with the results 🙂

JK: I'm in!

Jimin: me too!

Hobi: sure.

Namjoon: okay guys. Let's do this.

Everyone got in a circle and the game started.

1...2...3!

Ron won and he selected room no. 1 downstairs.

1...2...3!

Jin took the double bedroom upstairs.

Everyone took turns as Hobi and RM decided to go with Jin.

Max and Carl bunked with Ron downstairs.

Jackson got a single room, so did Taehyung.

Sadly, people left at the mercy of sleeping bags were Jimin, Jk, Yoongi and y/n.

After some much predicted whining, nothing was changed.

Y/n kept her suitcase in the laundry room along with others, took a warm shower, changed into her pj's and collected her sleeping bag. When she retuned to the living room, no one was there yet. Taking advantage of the opportunity, she claimed the biggest sofa and made herself comfortable before taking out her phone.

Within five minutes, two boys came running downstairs arguing loudly...

JK: Jimin-shii! No!!!

Jimin: ani-

Before she could comprehend what was happening, a human body jumped from behind the sofa and fell on her unprotected stomach.

Y/n: yaaahh!

If that wasn't enough, another bigger one fell right over first one!

Y/n: wha-

Jimin: y/n!!!

Jk: oh God!!! Why are you there!!!

Y/n: c-can't-

Meanwhile, another one who was calmly walking towards the kitchen quickly came towards the sofa on hearing the commotion.

Yoongi: what the fuck!😦

Y/n: Ahhhh! Heavy!!!! Get up!!!

Yoongi: Jungkook! Hurry up! She's dying!

Y/n: fuckin-

As yoongi helped badly entangled Jk and Jimin off the couch, a couple of heads peeked from upstairs and around the corner.

Jin: what's happening?

Jk: nothing hyung!

Jackson: are you alive?

Y/n: No!

Jackson: Good! I can sleep now! Sweet dreams everyone!

Y/n: yaah! You-

Yoongi: are you ok?

Y/n: wha-what?

She turned her head around to see her dream guy standing besides the sofa. *gulps* fucking handsome even in his pj's!

Life is so unfair!!!

Yoongi: hey!

Y/n: I-... *gulps* yeah. I think I'll live.

She tried to sit up as the culprits sat down on opposite sofas.

Y/n: ahh-

She winced and immediately had three boys sitting around her... Damn it! Who would need heaven after death, if only-

Jimin: I'm really sorry y/n! I didn't see you there.

Jk: me too. I didn't know-

Y/n : it's okay guys. I'm fine. It's not your fault, I'm too small and couldn't be seen. And well, I was in the sleeping bag so no worries.

Yoongi: well, both of them will be at your beck and call for rest of our stay here.

Y/n: oh. Thanks☺.

Jimin and Jk giggled as their hyung picked up her phone from ground and gave it back to her.

JK: what's that y/n?

She looked at the screen and hid it under her pillow immediately.

Y/n: n- nothing-

Jimin: hehehe... Is that a compilation of someone's giggles? 😂😂

Y/n: no! It's not!

Jimin: really? Then let me see?

Y/n: I-

Before she could reply, someone snatched her phone from behind. She looked back only to see her crazy best friend standing there, laughing while looking at the screen.

Y/n: Jack!!!

She turned around and jumped on him from the sofa, trying to catch her phone. As they both stumbled backwards, the mobile fell from his hands onto the sofa again as Jimin quickly did a once over.

Jimin: wai- what?

Jk: hahhahahaa.... Oh wow! Yoonmin moments!

Yoongi: I think it's bed time guys. You all should sleep.

Jimin and y/n : yeah.

...