Waking up with you one last time| Sirius Black

Trigger warnings: none I think maybe angst
(Btw I'm not sure if that can trigger people)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Beautiful' I thought as I stared at the boy right in front of me. His long black hair was a mess. His face looked relaxed. As he always does when he's asleep. But as my mind went back to what happened the other day I quickly shook my head. As I tried to forget about the events that had occurred the night before.

Last night Sirius and I decided we were going our separate ways and moving on. We have been together for the past 3 years. We have talked, laughed, cried, and just open up ourselves to one another. He knew me and loved me for who I am, I the same for him.

Talked about our future together until 4 am.
Danced with each other at midnight. Baked cookies at random hours of the day. Sang our hearts out while driving, with the windows open, and the music blasting. Met each other's families but that ended up in a disaster.
Met his best friends and he met mine. Talked about our interests and hobbies. And so much more.

I opened my eyes to look at the man right in front of me, millions of thoughts racing in my mind. As I thought about my new life once I walked out the door, tears started to fall and I couldn't do anything about it. Other than wiping my tears and trying my best not to make any noise.

Last night is our last night together. We made sure to pour out every bit of our emotions on our kisses, moans, tears, and screams. Throwing any dignity and pride out the window. Cherishing every moment we could spend with each other. As we both knew that this would never work out as much as we wanted.

We were close but as the months passed by this year, we grew far apart from each other. So far that every time we saw each other we saw strangers. It was as if the years went by like a blur and disappeared. We didn't recognize the people that we called the love of our lives.

It was as if we just stayed with each other because of the titles we called each other, "boyfriend" and "girlfriend". But last night it grew too unbearable for us to ignore. We knew what needed to be done and we know that even if we aren't together anymore does not mean we don't have each other's backs.

As I remembered that last thought I smiled at myself knowing my Sirius will always be there for me no matter what. So I got up wiped my tears and took my clothes from the floor and put them on. After I finished I took my bag off the table and put it over my shoulder.

Took a deep breath and whispered to myself, "everything will be alright".

I walked towards the bed and bowed down to place a kiss on his head.

And I whispered, " goodbye Sirius, I love you".