Chapter no. 18

Jin Pov...

He come near to her and try to hug her But she harshly slap him and grip his collar.

Y/n pov....

   Y/n- BELIEVE?.... believe on you... Tell me Joonie believe on you but how... Mmm... I tell you I have no one except you... You are the one... But you....... You love me? .... Me?.......but ........ But I... I HATE YOU. KIM FUCKING NAMJOON. I  NEVER GONNA  SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN. GO WHERE ARE YOU COME FROM AND STAY FOR ME AND MY BOYFRIEND. YOU ARE DIE FOR ME... OUR CHAPTER WILL BE CLOSE. YOU KILL THAT Y/N... HOW LOVES YOU... YOU KILL HER... YOU KILLS HER FEELING... Na.... Nam.. Jo.. Joon..."

I saw she hold his hand and throw him outside the mansion. He head slammed in the car  he stand up... I saw tears are falling down for his eyes... He come towards me. I slammed my door on his face. He say to open to open the door but I'm not open it.
He went toward his car and drive away... I fell on floor and start crying messily...

After that, I run towards jin and hug him but he pushed back me.

Jin - Y/N STOP... YOU  KNOW WHAT THAT HE IS GONNA UNDERGROUND FOR YOU... JUST BECAUSE OF YOU AND ME. BUT YOU. YOU SAID... THAT HE IS A FUCKING SLUT... YOU KNOW , WHAT IS TRUE... I WILL TELL YOU... YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WHEN HE HAVE A ACCIDENT,  THAT DAY MY DAD TO  RAP YOU BUT YOU KNOW HE STOP HIM. HE SAVE YOU . NOT ME... EVERY TIME ..HE SAVE YOU AND ME..AND PUT HIS OWN LIFE DANGER. YOU KNOW WHAT HE RAPED HIM CONTINUOUSLY ONE WEEK AND YOU KNOW WHY?  FOR  BECAUSE HE SAVE US  .. YOU AND ME... CONGRULATION. MISS- SANG -Y/N. HE REALLY GONNA KILL HIMSELF... HIS OWN LOVE SAID HIM"  THAT SHE NEVER GONNA SEE HIS FACE AGAIN...  HE IS A GONNA DIE BECAUSE OF YOU.
(he said while scream and crying messily ..

Y/n - NOO.. NO.. SAID THAT NOT TRUE.  YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM. Why you hide this for me, jin... Why?
( he said while crying messily but suddenly Jin hug her tightly).

Y/n ( in mind)...
    Ahhh... Y/n why you day this to him... He love you.   You know it. Why you break his heart. Why don't you remember that he us also lives far from you?.. What if he...

I broke the hug and hold his hand.

Y/n -  Let's go Jin... We have to go to save him. To tell him that I never live without him.

Jin:-
        Okay...let's go...

After that we run toward the car and she start driving like a speed of light. Tear are falling down her eyes.

Y/n(in mind).
                Noo...god.. no.. I can't lose him again.. please stop him..  I love him so much.. I can't live without him.

Meanwhile.....

Namjoon pov....

               I arrived at my mansion. I went off for car and move the mansion. I feel dizzy. My heart is aching. I can't breathe. I open the door and want inside my mansion. I saw my dad sitting on sofa. He stand up and came toward. He harshly grip my head and slammed my head on table multiple time. I feel dizzy. He rip my shirt and take out the belt for his pant. He start beating me. I'm not save my life. I want to die... I'm tied of that life. She never want to see my face again. I hurt her too much. I can't live without her. I'm  busy in my thought suddenly he rip my pant and start  cut my thighs. I scream in pain.