Chapter 5

The next day Tubbo was out to help Techno with brewing potions. Though Ranboo would've liked to keep him at home, he understood why the goat had to get out the house after yesterday.

He still wasn't sure what to think about the goat's mental health but decided to leave it be, at least for now. He thought that there would be enough time to ask him later what that ywsterday was.

Ranboo was lost in his thoughts until someone pulled on his hand.

Right, Michael wanted to go to Tommy today.

The tall enderman wasn't always sure what to think of Tommy. He was surprisingly a good babysitter but somehow Tommy hated Ranboo. He wouldn't say it out loud, but he showed it.

He would never greet him or laugh at his jokes when Ranboo wanted to loose the mood. Tommy would just glare at him until he was uncomfortable enough to leave the room and go outside for a moment.

Tubbo would always glare at Tommy afterwards and ask him if he could not do that but Tommy would shake his head and continue to do it.

.

Michael rang excitingly the doorbell and a happy Tommy opened the door. At least until he saw Ranboo and not Tubbo in front of him.

«Where's Tubbo?», asked Tommy annoyed without greeting Ranboo first again. «He's helping Techno at his house.», answered the tall enderman quickly.

Tommy sighed and led both of them in his house. He grabbed some paper and a pencil for Micheal to draw, which he took happily and vanished in the playroom which Tommy made for him.

Ranboo was about to say goodbye and leave when Tommy took him aside. «I wanna talk to you real quick big man»

Ranboo nodded confused and sat down on the table. He tried to smile before he asked: «What's up?»

Tommy was as serious as never before when he looked Ranboo deep in his eyes. «Is Tubbo alright?»