THE TUTOR

SO,this is my first story....very much enthusiastic about ur response.....so feel free!!:P:P

n yah.....im an Asian so u mite find  my characters' lives different.....but wouldnt it be a breathe of fresh air????so....CHEERS!!!*wink*

I had burried my face in my hand......I removed my hands.....to see my math teacher standing in front of me....to my dismay she held our math papers.I was like hell sure I'm flunking this test...why??first of all i sucked at math,my teacher sucked at teaching,she hated me,so even i would be just PASSING,she would make me flunk!!!!Wow.....what a life.

''Amna Khalili'',my math teacher called out from her desk.

I got up from my desk to recieve the paper and went all the way back to my desk,mind you I hadn't seen my paper yet!!

Finally i gasped and took a look at my paper...and waited for a miracle!!!But miracales only happen in books or movies.....and this was neither a book nor a movie and I HAD FAILED!

"EFFFFFFFFFFFFINGGGGGG HELL" I screamed in my mind.My best friend walked upto me(who by the way was pretty good at math)''Hey......so....u passed rite?"she asked ina sympathetic tone.I simply gestured at my paper,she looked down.

I didnt want to talk about it any more and pushed the whole quiz thing at the back of my mind.

Now you might be thinking that I'm over reacting.....but the reason I'm over reacting is that......I failed after working friigiiinggggg HARD!!!whatever......... to hell with it!!!.The day passed by,I went home.....my mom welcomed me cheerfully,and the moment she looked at my face she knew something was wrong

"Hey,sweety what happened?"My mom asked.I shrugged and then surrendered."I failed math once again".I sighed........as if I was telling a universal fact!!

"Its okay.....do not think about it much!!we'll think about it later....lets have lunch together".We ate lunch in slience not that i did not have a good relationship with my mom.We shared an awesome chemistry...so did my whole family with each other,and to be honest i was quite lucky,i had an awesome family,awesome friends and awesome home,awesome life,and I might not call myself pretty but people thought I was pretty charming and attractive....so CHEERS!!

I went to my room and went to sleep.....when I woke up I checked my cell....I had tons of texts from my best friend Aamrah.....I smiled at the fact that she was worried about my mood.

I went out of my room,Dad was back from office......I went and hugged him....he gave me a kiss on my forehead."So,how was your day darling?".I simply sighed.My mom and dad exchanged glances and then dad moved on to a lighter topic and soon I had forgotten about math!!!!!That's what I LOVED about my life:P:P:P

We were having dinner......after little while...... my dad bought up the topic which was to influence my life for tha upcoming months for quite a while and that also greatly.....but not even a particle of my body knew about it!

"Ummmmm,Amna I was wondering why don't you take math tutions?"my dad started

I stopped between my chew,and dropped my fork angrily,my brother giggled,and dad passed a look at him which signaled him to stop.

"Okay.....so this is how you guys plan to make math easier for me!Don't u get it ....that i can't understand math!Even if Mr. Einstien comes from the heavens above to teach me!!!Extra classes would make it even more difficult for me....because the more I study...the more i get CONFUSED!!!"I was practically shouting!!

"Who's talking about extra classes"dad controlled his temper,and talked in a soft tone.

"Huh?!I said with a confuesd expression"you are!!!"